2019 NFL Round 3: Kerry v Dublin,Tralee - 09/02/19, 7pm RTE2/Eir

Ok you lot, let’s be havin’ ye …

220px-Animal__Muppet_

Cannot wait .Heading down to killarney Friday am.HIt tralee early for the 2 club semis in Saturday .Hope we see strongest possible starting 15.If we can keep the fouling to a minimum I cannot see where Kerry are gonna score enough to beat us.

Sean O’Se looks like he’s gone up a level this year, it could be a cracker!

I wonder will they do their usual late sale of tickets (Kerry fans only) this year.

Probably a key game as regards our prospects of making the final, lose and it would be an uphill battle to make the top two and a win puts us right back in contention. Kerry have started well, but also the two games they have won they would have been expected to do so, I reckon we should continue to improve as the lads get training and matches under their belts so it should be a good one.

Looking forward to heading down - prob wont be looking forward to the train journey home.

I expect a rough contest with yellow and black cards. A bit like the game of two years ago down there .

Yerra they’ll have to set down a marker alright. Maurice Deegan reffing - not sure he’ll keep up with the pace of this one.

O’Se looks like the real deal alright, but a team depending heavily on one guy to score? - That’s a recipe for disaster. I think the FF line got 2 points in the Cavan game between them.

You do get the feeling that Kerry are just waiting for the natural order of things to resume, when they hammer all and sundry for fun, and pick up every second all Ireland. I think it will be a longer wait than the fans expect.

Why? Simple. Kerry are soft. They don’t have anyone on the current panel who can act as an enforcer. There’s no Philly or Johnny. They currently lack the grit needed to win the hard games. Until this is addressed, they will be the nearly men.

Havent been impressed with Kerry so far

We relied on Dean (1-05) and Cormac for 1-11 of our total. Mannion got 2, Bugler 1 and Scully got a mark. Not a great spread.

True, but we have Diarmuid Connolly to come back in, he’s always worth a few scores.

Is it true that the ground capacity in Tralee is 15,000? Feels a bit bigger.

Will Jim throw a couple of young lads into the bear pit on Saturday night? You’d never know. Given who has been available in the first two games we could have a very strong side out in Tralee - that’s what I would do.

I’d go along with something like

Comerford
Lowndes Jonny Fitzsimons/Murchan
Jack Mc James Mc John Small
MDMA Fenton
Scully Con Howard
Mannion Rock Costello

MDMA will get himself sent off if he plays.

When and where would you reintroduce Cluxton?

I think Championship to be honest. He could ease in during Leinster.

And don’t they know it. No doubt the Kerry Media Mafia will all come out soon & loudly proclaim the importance of the ref watching out for the dirty Dublin scuts who will all be targeting their army of wee babby Gooch’s.

It’s only lunchtime on Monday, but am surprised none of them have come out yet to carp on about the evil that lurks in the souls of oh…off the top of my head…the aforementioned J Cooper Esq & P McMahon Esq. :roll_eyes:

How times have changed wha!

O’sé kicked two from play?