2019 NHL Quarter final, Tipperary v Dublin, Semple Stadium, Saturday March 16th @ 4.30pm

I’m sorry WiFi as much as I like the two of them,this ain’t true.They are good don’t get me wrong but they have to play consistently together and they don’t I’m afraid

Don’t know about these two yet,going by what kenny said in January we should see keaney back by the end of March,so that should be against limerick but who knows

Heartwarming win yesterday. But I think we need to be cautious. Tipp may have been a bit heavy-trained and over-confident and they did shoot a lot of wides. Limerick are a step up and will be a real gauge of where we are.

Agree good win but let’s not get carried away. Think there is a massive amount of shadow boxing and heavy training going on with new format. Definite some good signs but will all be revealed in championship when all teams going full tilt.

One thing about Dublin Hurling fans we rarely if ever lose the run of ourselves, stung far to often , enjoy the win which for me was unexpected, and really looking forward to Limerick a team I really like can’t wait , this season in hurling no ones safe results very unpredictable so who knows

They did have some amount of wides and had the option of the overlap way too much in the second half around the middle of the park

They did hit the post but was a bit of a pot shot

Don’t think we’re getting carried away,it was a step in the right direction and big win away to tipp,we’ll know more next week against limerick they’re a step up but it’s nice to celebrate and enjoy these,following Dublin hurling they don’t come around all the time

Ohhhh… Semple was supposed to be the semi final venue.

Just as good.

Good. Great pitch and Semple Stadium is a bit of an advantage to Limerick. Prefer going to Kilkenny over Thurles too. Presume being televised by TG4?

Is Sutcliffe available or gone for next day?

Should be if it was two yellows…

Great. Anyone involved in junior league hurling games will miss out going down yet again

Yes they will

Full round of Senior leagues next weekend?

Oh Senior is still Sunday is it? At least them games are 10.30.

No hope of club players making the match

That’s why I said ‘potentially’

Unlikely to make it at that

It is foretelling a potential future event. So it can’t actually be wrong at this moment in time.

Since we won I can say that i thought the ref was very one sided in favour of tipp yesterday. To the point where our players were getting frustrated with him and resulting in ten metre advances. It was very bad.