Skerries Harps
St Brigids
St Judes
St Maurs
St Oliver Plunketts ER
St Vincents
Templeogue Synge St
Thomas Davis

3 down again this year will be interesting. I’d expect the usual suspects to be around the top of the league. The traditionally “big” clubs seem to absorb the loss of students/inter county players better than anyone else.

Will Finns survivie?

I think they will they’ve got a few new players and Oisin Lynch back too. I actually think they’ll do the best out of all the promoted teams

We saw what happen to Donabate a few years ago. A lofty rise to AFL1 followed by an immediate relegation. I would have given them a fighting chance but 3 going down is tough on Fins. Bastick should be available to TSS for the year and Skerries have been in AF1 before. I give them a better chance

Always tough league . Did plunkett’s or Vins get manager situation sorted . Just over 3 weeks to league start . Looking forward to getting out and watching club games again . Didn’t get to as many games as I wanted to with work etc but saw some very entertaining games . Plan on getting to more this year .

Whos in charge of Fins this year?

Vincents not appointed yet and will be few more weeks I’d say. Better to take time than rush just for start of league which with experience of squad they could self manage for first month or so.

A lad I know plays with them said he was a selector with them last year can’t remember his name . Anthony something

Mark?

Ah Gibbo is it?

John O’Brien over Plunketts

Who is tipped to go down

John that managed curraha and ballyboden?

That’s it :joy::joy:

He was training Liffey Gaels last year too.

Yep it’s gibbo.!

John O Brien Jesus he’s getting around

Did he. Was also managing tyrellspass Last year as well in westmeath

Sure it his love for the game that he’s doing it :wink: