Scoil Ui Chonaill
St Josephs OCB
St Maurs
St O. Plunketts ER
St Vincents
Whitehall Colmcille 1
Whitehall Colmcille 2

few tasty games in there

Bit of a farce having 2 teams from the same club in any league.

1 of them got relageted from div 10

I know that. But it just makes a bit of a farce of it. Say one of them is going well in the league and the other isn’t and they are down to play each other at the end of the season and a win for the team going well with put another club out of the running for the league or promotion. Just makes a bit of a joke of it

I can see one giving the other a walkover

Exactly

hopefully it doesn’t come down to that

Looks like a competitive league anyway.

Doubt it they’ll play each other in 1st league game as happens anytime 2 teams from the same club are in the same league

I hope so

Doesn’t work that way. They have to play each other first day of the season. After that game, both teams need to register a core panel of 10 or 15 players (not sure the exact number) that can’t play for any other team. Usual 3 game rules apply for the rest. So really if 9 games down the line Whitehall 1 need A team who are playing Whitehall 2 to lose - they can’t do much about it other than offer their support to Whitehall 2

Sound thanks for that

That should be tasty😀

Two Cuala teams in AHL 4

I think you’re missing the point of afl11 by overanalysing potential skullduggery…lads playing for the fun of it.

There’s teams playing in the league for more than “the fun of it” Ask the like for Erin Go Bragh or Man O War where they playing for the fun of it last year.

My point re fun was that players play for the enjoyment of the game and working to winning where possible…”for the fun” related to your suggestion that people may be pulling strokes in afl11…or afl leagues a lot higher.

anyone get the fixtures yet

https://www.dublingaa.ie/competitions/standings/136311