Adult Football League 11 South (AFL11S) 2020

https://www.dublingaa.ie/fixtures/P500#focus

Here we go again , best of luck men!

6 Likes

See you on the 16th chopper

1 Like

Great to see ye guys returning

1 Like

can’t wait for this league to start. Good to see Cuala and Round Towers Clondalkin putting teams into this league. Hope everything is ok for Croi Ro Naofa around their pitches. Their will be some competive games in the league this year.

1 Like

Looking forward to getting going at the w/e lads! Go n-éirí le gach foireann. New to managing, two questions if anyone knows,
a) how many subs can be made? Can’t find the answer anywhere in the regulations
b) what do refs get paid per game? Was told the fee is split between home and away but dunno what the fee is!

5 subs allowed, match expenses are €20 per team

1 Like

Thanks lad appreciate that

All games are off this weekend.

Are Croi ro Naofa fielding this year?

Still up on the website that they’re in it from what I can see

Hope the weather gets a bit better this week so we can get the league underway. I think the weather is supposed to be bad again this week though. hopefully teams can play on all weather pitches.

Will you’s be fielding your championship or league team against us this weekend Cathal? Nervous at the thought of marking a finely tuned senior Hurler.

5 Likes

Boden will be favourites to win league if play with that championship team. :wink:

1 Like

They were just away for the league games and targeted the championship

1 Like

We won’t be playing our championship team against you counsel we have a good team without the hurlers

Finians beat cuala 1-8 to 1-6 , good young cuala team. Fair play to them for coming out to play us tonight!

1 Like

Des Cahill involved with that team I see based off his Twitter

2 Likes

Yup sound lad to be fair

@Counsel we might have to play on our all weather pitch in sancta Maria on Sunday if we can get on it because I reckon the council will close all the grass pitches again this weekend because of the weather

1 Like