Adult Football League 6 (AFL6) 2018

Think its like flogging a dead horse

What happens when Lucan get promoted and if their other Junior team doesn’t get out of division 5?

you can have 2 teams from the same club in the same league. Generally play each other in first game of the league

Lucan will probably blow it again at the end of the season :slight_smile:

An bhfuil éinne ó Chumann Peil na Gaeil Óga ar líne?

Anyone from Na Gaeil Óga about? We’re due to play ye in St Catherine’s Park tomorrow evening. What’s the best way to get there from town on public transport?

GRMA

Brón orm, ní fhaca mé seo go dtí anois🙈

Agus ní raibh sé ag an cluiche - bhí sé caillte!!

Bhí mé ag an gcluiche ach bhí an cluiche caillte!!!

Go nEirí an tÁdh libh sa todhchaí

Fair play lads - ye beat us well. Great team with a great future ahead of ye. Best of luck for the rest of the season

Maith an fear Uimhir a hAon i gCónaí … an-spórtúil

Maith an cailín le do thoil :wink:

Gabh mo leithscéal! Mar a ta tusa Uimhir a hAon i gCónaí - cinnte go bhfuil cailín anseo!

[Ta me ag iarraidh cupla focal a usaid :wink:]

Plunketts lost to Crumlin by 4

Back match from last week played last night

Craobh 4.13 Bank Of Ireland 1.10

That result is in STARK contrast to their championship game from 15th April - a drawn match.

Craobh had hurling Champo 2 days after the football champo game so would have had very little hurlers playing

Fair enough… I wasn’t scratching my head about either of Craobh’s performances, to be honest.

Plunketts beat Judes well last night. didn’t get final result but reckon there was about 12/13 in it in the end.

At the half way mark looks like Oga will be hard to catch. Craobh 4 behind with a game in hand. Crumilin and davis 5 behind them. interesting few games next Craobh play Davis. Oga play Plunketts and they had a good win according to @plunker could plunketts beat them and open it back up to the chasing pack

Very difficult task for our lads. Especially with injuries and holidays this time of the year I would be happy to hear we got within 5/6 of Oga.

yerrra yerrra :grinning: