Adult Football League 7 (AFL7) 2019

Problem with Trinity and ‘Fails is where they are located.
Trinity especially isn’t accessible by foot so if parents don’t have cars to drop the nippers up they don’t send them there and kids end up in soccer etc especially with them set up in Father Collins and the new Astro in Clongriffin.

There is new life in this area, Old Campions pub has reopened as Balgriffin House, The developments across the road from Northern Cross shops are all potential, Can’t dispute the schools argument that is Key, have any new schools gone in there? I haven’t been down that way just drove by couple of times. There’s probably enough new build in there for both TG and Fails, I’d have thought Fails would be more convenient to walk to, that said no parent is going to let their 10 year old walk to any pitch on their own either and you can apply that to any area of Dublin. We’ve probably gone off topic now sorry AFL7 folk.

1 Like

There is one in behind all those houses opposite Campions, i think there is an ET school in there also.
No shortage, as you say!

Do Innisfails have a GPO?

Well it was electric picnic weekend we were missin 10 from the panal 7 starters. Truth be told that’s why we asked to move it to thursday

If they’re was medals for excuses Mearnog would be top of the table. You were blaming Thailand and players called up to seniors for other defeats :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well we had a full team once all year and score 4-23 , we didnt train once all year. So no excuse just facts young team players go away.

Not training all year didn’t help your chances.

3 Likes

Hard enough tryna drag lads out of bed sunday morning :rofl:

No Parish. Only have 55 kids in juveniles and all local schools tied into other clubs GPOs

1 Like

Any results from today’s playoffs?

Fails 1:15, Mary’s 1:09. Very good game. Hard luck to Mary’s and I’m sure they’ll be knocking at the door again next year if they manage to keep that squad together.

1 Like

Well done inisfails. Proved the doubters wrong.

Any score from the relegation game?

1 Like

Why hard luck to Anne’s ? Didnt they win the league

Annes won the league

I assume he meant marys

Mearnog AFL7 team didn’t train once all year…that’s not credible.

1 Like

They were training at Electric Picnic a couple weeks ago :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry about him that’s all the gargle from the big win get up the fails

3 Likes