Scoil Ui Chonaill
O Tooles
St Judes
St Oliver Plunketts ER
St Sylvesters
Thomas Davis

Judes probably favourites for this one

Will be close though

This will be the most competitive Hurling league. 10pts last season got you into a relagation play off.

Could Scoil or davis build on last year and go and win it? Any dark horses or will it be a Judes OPER Otooles shootout with Crumlin and Barrs maybe?

I think last season was a bit of a freak season unless the gap is closing between the bottom 4 of division 1 down to the top 4 of division 3?

The fall of the fixtures might help or hinder the clubs who have dual players. If we get football only weeks and hurling only weeks it should be a benefit to the likes of O Tooles who have plenty of dual lads and were hampered by injuries when the flood of games came. I know Isles didn’t play full strength teams in some games in the summer to give lads a rest.

Judes, Thomas Davis and Plunketts would be my top 3 favourites for now. But sure its only January. I don’t think anyone tipped Barrog to win the league last year or had Scoil to win Senior B

Any word when the master fixture list will be released?

Who?

New Corner forward for OPER…

5 Likes

Excellent

2 Likes

might make Walsh cup

1 Like

Are this years fixtures a reversal of last years fixtures?

Could be the missing link to Plunketts finally getting promoted

4 Likes

Who?

Thought he’d be bigger :joy::joy:

He is off the juice now since leaving the Dubs :eyes:

1 Like

Raheny are one to watch here too, they had some very impressive results last season but were unlucky on a few occasions which cost them. Eoghan Smyth is good enough for Inter-County IMO.

My prediction for top 3 would be judes, plunketts and isles

fix

Fixtures for the season are out nice and early. First round on Feb 23rd

Any link for the full list?

Can’t copy properly from my phone. Will post it tomorrow

1 Like