Blakestown St Peregrines-Kevins Declan Moloney

22 Oct

11:00
Clontarf Road Scoil Ui Chonaill-Round Towers C Dave Aston
Finglas Erins Isle-St Peregrines Peter Smyth
Blakestown St Peregrines-St Brigids TBC

Raw deal for Peregrines on the 22nd

Champagne on ice in Finglas that night!

Peregrines/ Brigids will probably go ahead if Isles beat Maynooth on Sunday as they would be out again in Leinster on that day.

Have to credit the CCC for once in actually having a plan for different scenarios for a change. Not sure why the games are not fixed for the Saturday though. The clocks don’t change until the following week

Pardon my stupidity but when you hear so many versions of events you start to doubt yourself but am I right in saying that if Scoil happen to beat Round Towers and it is by 8 points or less then Isles win the league? I know that Scoil also have to beat Boden to get to 18 points

Isles beat Towers by 1 and Scoil by 4 so are +5
Towers are -1 after losing to Isles
Scoil are -4 after losing to Isles

Correct fixtures for the weekend

21 Oct

16:30
Blakestown St Peregrines-St Brigids Gerard Delaney

22 Oct

11:00
Clontarf Road Scoil Ui Chonaill-Round Towers C Dave Aston

Fair to say that if Scoil beat Towers on Sunday that Isles win the league?

If Scoil win they can finish level on points with Isles if they beat Boden and Isles lose to Peregrines. The fact Isles beat Towers and Scoil doesn’t come into play. It should be a lot clearer after Sunday. Towers should be beating Scoil in my opinion

Towers beat Scoil by 3

Has your Leinster game been re fixed Sneakers?

Fixed for this Saturday. I hear the county board are looking to fix Isles last league game for the following Monday. A bit harsh if that’s true

Scoil have to play Boden also and with their Footballers out next Sunday that AHL3 game wont be played for another week at least! No rush so with Isles game!

Isles v Peregrines confirmed for Bank holiday Monday

Thats unbelievable, Its terrible that so many matches are still to be played for all teams but to expect your team to go back out so soon after Saturday is unfair,

Think Isles have a pretty big panel 30 or so , I’d imagine they will concentrate on league game.

Certainly wouldn’t have a panel of 30. Struggle to field a second team a lot of the time

Any got the Isles starting team that played in the county final or a match report??

Very unfair in my opinion. You shouldn’t be disadvantaged for doing well and representing the County in Leinster. Either way I think Isles will have far too much for Peregrines and will win the league.

ERIN’S ISLE: Derek McCabe; Paul Holohan, Garreth Cronan, Eoin Connaghan; Dale Murray, Lorcan Finnegan, Darren Kelly; Gavin Farrell, Paul Varszegi; Conor Carney, Fran Carroll, Mick Morgan; Darren Hanlon, Keith Dunne, Graham Williams. Subs: Conor Donohoe for Varszegi (17), Michael Donohoe for Morgan (h-t), Robbie Walsh for Kelly (36), Sean Darcy for Hanlon (51).

I thought @sneakersotoole had retired and Keith Dunne.

Fair play and best of luck on Sat.