Adult Hurling League 4 (AHL4) 2018

2nd Walk over of the season for Cuala.
Handy 4 points on the board.

St. Brigids 0-14 v 1-15 St. Marks FT.

Cuala best marks by 1 this morning… very entertaining game, marks missed two late free to draw which probably would have been a fair result. No Dotsy for marks either but very entertaining game

St. Marks 1-16 v 3-11 Cuala FT.

St. Maurs 2-22 v 0-15 St. Marks FT.

Vincents 5.18 Finians 1.12

Dotsie playing?

No

No dotsie for two games against their two local rivals as he was away in holidays I hear… I think they fancy themselves in a playoff. Was very impressed with their corner forward against Cuala last week. He was being double marked and scored 1-9 or 1-10 I think

St. Marks 1-15 v 0-15 Kilmacud Crokes FT.

Cuala 1-13 Maurs 0-14

Any result from Jude’s V Crokes?

St. Maurs win it.
Up to Div3, fair play to them.

Cuala v Marks in the promotion playoff.
Cuala to take it I think.

And I have to say Bray are the anomaly in this league. They could easily win Div4, yet are not even going to make the playoff and gave a walkover during the season. Just doesn’t make sense.

Bray makes perfect sense. They have a load of Intercounty players. When the wicklow county team are involved in competition , they are weakened, then, on top of that, sometimes the wicklow club football championship(and club hurling championship) clashes with league games(Dublin Leagues), hence they field very different teams at different times of the year(I do agree at full tilt they are good enough to play higher than D4)

Fair play to maurs(my own club) its been a long time coming but the work that has been done over the years is starting to pay off.

Congrats to St Maurs. Flying out there in both codes

Anyone hear of a date for promotion playoff between St. Marks v Cuala?

I presume when both are finished championship.

Marks won 1/4 today so I Persume will get pushed back

Result from Twitter;

Brigid’s 2-07 Ballyboden 0-10.

That’s Boden relegated.

Is this a repeat of the Inter final?