St Brigids
St Josephs OCB
St Judes
St Maurs
St Patricks (D)
Trinity Gaels
Wild Geese

0 Likes

Where are St Joseph’s OCB drawing their players from? Hardly local lads as they have no underage? Do they play in Fairview Pk?

0 Likes

Na gael oga for me

0 Likes

Everywhere. 20 odd transfers to them in 2017. A lot of clare lads. Loads from others areas of munster.

0 Likes

they have some fine players wherever they get them from!

0 Likes

We beat them well last year in league. But they were missing their best player. And beat us in the champo a week later.

0 Likes

2 and 2 normally makes 4!!

0 Likes

They have 3 Antrim players I seen in a recent post on their fb page.

0 Likes

Are div 7 fixtures out yet?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Any predictions?

0 Likes

Great win for the Geese out in Oldtown. Makes up for their champo loss to them last year!

0 Likes

TRINITY 3-17
St pats 1-10

0 Likes

I heard the Geese/Joeys game was abandoned due to a mass brawl, any truth in this?

0 Likes

No idea? Was abroad. Just heard that they got the win. Great result considering the strength of Joeys last year! The Geese were short bodies too. Hopefully they give this league a good go!

0 Likes

Result up on hill 16 2-14 to 1-8 win for the geese maybe Marv can can confirm the result

0 Likes

Yes geese won by 9

0 Likes

joeys very strong last few seasons

0 Likes

*joeys very strong in championship!!!

1 Like

I think there was something close to a 30 or 40 point swing in the space of a month last season between the Geese beating Joeys in the league and then Joeys beating the Geese in Champo. Certainly they are a good championship side!

0 Likes