Na Gaeil Oga
Raheny
Realt Dearg
St Finians (S)
St Patricks §
Whitehall Colmcille
Wild Geese

0 Likes

Raheny in this as well but were left out of the original standings.

0 Likes

Is that their social hurling team?

0 Likes

Na Fianna my call here

0 Likes

Hopefully not too many walk overs in this league like last year.

0 Likes

Maybe 1 or two but The majority wouldn’t be.

0 Likes

Ngo will do well here. They got a lot of transfers in.

0 Likes

will always be walkovers in this league!

Most of the game mid week or on sunday pm?

0 Likes

Wasn’t that many last year tbh. I think one or two teams dropped from the league after a few games. But most games went ahead.

0 Likes

looks to be a lot of sunday games this year judging by the master list, was more midweek last year

0 Likes

Wild geese beat ngo

0 Likes

Did pats pull out of this league.?

0 Likes

Yeah

0 Likes

Shame that. Strong team last year, finishing second and losing I think only one game. Beaten by Scoil in play-off final who they had beaten in the league.

0 Likes

Just didn’t have the bodies for the ahl 3 team sadly. We would have had the same bunch again for the ahl 9 team this year so few lads are not happy there is no team for them. I think we are trying to enter team for the championship so hopefully that goes ahead.

0 Likes

That’s a real pity, saw a couple of their games last year and they looked a good outfit.

0 Likes

champo be tougher in that you haven’t the 13 a side option and you are graded out the minute you come on for the first team??

0 Likes

Did the Dwyers match go ahead? they have struggled in recent years

0 Likes

I think a few other lads said they would play championship but couldnt commit to play all the league games.

0 Likes

Looks like the Champo team is going ahead, glad to see, even if they get a few games in only it counts

0 Likes