Adult Hurling League + Championship History

Does anyone know of anywhere online that would have the history of our Adult Hurling Leagues and Championships throughout the years? I know there used to be a book released every year reviewing the club season but I haven’t bothered collecting one of them since about 1996.

Just interested in seeing how hurling in the capital has changed throughout the years with the rise and fall of some clubs and the continuous rise of others which has us where we are today.

Dublin Gaa only goes back 4 years with info

1 Like

Did you try Wikipedia ? I remember looking at the football equivalent awhile back.

1 Like

Championship winners and runners up are here

1 Like

Not sure how far you want to go back, but this should be in Dublin libraries: http://www.geographypublications.com/product/the-gaelic-athletic-association-in-dublin-1884-2000/

1 Like

It would be something along them lines alright. Plenty of reading in that now doubt.

I’d have imagined that from 2000 on would have been easy enough to find with the internet being in full flow by that stage.

Jimmy Wrens book on the History of Dublin GAA is the ultimate guide. It’s a 3 volume book with records for club and county. Don’t think it’s online though.

1 Like