AI SHC Final 2017, Galway v Waterford, Croke Park, Sunday September 3rd, 3.30pm

Southsiders should be banned from Croker.

S’ok. We don’t all have the attention span of a potted plant. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s the supporters of certain counties, not the terrace that’s the issue. They shouldn’t be let in the ground if intoxicated, simple solution. The clubs where they get the tickets need to start the ball rolling with a campaign and warnings.

If there was no terrace the same kids would still be drunk and acting the ballix. Also anyone acting intoxicated inside any part of the stadium should not be served. Plenty of bars manage to do it, why not stadiums?

But realistically it’s our culture that would have to change. Meanwhile why should most of us who want to be on a terrace suffer because of the acceptance of drunkenness, especially in the young?

Being on Hill 16 for all Ireland final hurling day with Galway , Tipp and Kilkenny young fans is like being in Dublin Zoo

Just because I have a short attention span doesn’t mean I

Lads is there anywhere to get the whole game online? Friend of mine is teaching exchange students and wanted to show them the game and then follow it up with the football game when that is played. I’m not sure if it gets put online or not though?

Try the RTE player

Full game is on the player but it might not bu available outside Ireland.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8Rprks-RXY - quality isn’t as good as the player but it’s decent to be fair. That channel should have the football up in 10 days too.

What do we want?
A cure for ADHD
When do we want it?
Let’s go ride our bikes

Savage.
The RTE player does have it but it says only there for 4 days so it will be gone by the time he needs it end of next week. Thanks lads

Nice read.
While being kingpins in either code, come September, may seem what it’s all about, these kind of events remind us that the Joe Canning’s, Brick Walch’s, Diarmuid Connolly’s and Lee Keegan’s of our great games each have very humble beginnings when it comes to Gaelic Games and that we are all a part of one tightly knit community, no matter who your club or county is.