All Ireland Club Hurling

Well one poster might struggle with that … but we live in hope

Super stuff from the Cuala lads. Congrats to all concerned

Brilliant result , well done lads.

Bloody well done Cuala !

Excellent performance and they were the much better team.

Congrats to all the Cuala folk on here.

First time posting in a hurling thread, but just wanted to say well done Cuala! There won’t be a cow milked in Dalkey tonight!

Comhghairdeas ó chroí le Cuala! Bua chuimsitheach a bhí “wristy” go leor domsa!

Bono and Enya are writing a Richie Kavanaghesque tribute song right now I hear

First time a Kerryman won Man of the Match in an All-Ireland Club hurling final too, RTE’s website is quick to point out.
Well done to everyone in Cuala.

Working title “Where the houses have no numbers”

Congratulations to Cuala fantastic achievement, only one team hurling there today.
Enjoy the celebrations, be some Craic in Dalkey tonight!!

Good…

There won’t be a tall skinny latte sipped in Dalkey tonight! Roish!

I believe what’s being said is that “there won’t be a Mercedes washed in Dalkey this weekend” :joy::joy:

I wonder what Mick Holden is thinking now.

Wow, just wow. Filled with pride, never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming. All Ireland Club Hurling Champions 2017 CUALA.

Late with this but Congratulations to Cuala , had a dose of kids in house so only catching up now on skybox. That was some some discipline from Cuala , some awful hacking and bad tackling from BAllyea . Funny refereeing . Anyway , well done Cuala , well done .

Congrats to all involved with Cuala. Fantastic achievement and boost to hurling here. The standards are well and truly set for the rest of us to reach. Enjoy the celebrations

So glad I left Quinn’s early and got the last 5 minutes.

Superb stuff Cuala, hope ye have a fantastic night after a fantastic day! I expect the Moët Chandon will have run out by 9 o’clock …

The place will be rocking … reckon it’ll be a real Cuala Shaker …