All-Ireland SFC Final Replay, Dublin v Kerry, Croke Park, Saturday 14th September 2019, 6pm

I know a lad who nurses in the Lourdes. Says Jack was the best doc they ever had.

He’s a legend of a man and not a bad footballer either.

5 Likes

Yeah I read that.

Never realised he was as well travelled with the biomass plants.

I couldn’t imagine him taking a high profile role…strikes me as a private person.

I saw him in 2014. (I think). He was walking with his son into CP. Not exactly a claim to fame. But at the time thinking it strange only a few years before he was waking in with the team as manager.

1 Like

A gent of a man

Don’t forget when he was caught on camera pissed as a fart at one of the winners banquets a couple of years ago . He’s a young lad , living his best life . Let’s not forget he’s a former young player of the year , footballer of the year and he’s still only 25 . Took a year out to progress his professional life . And not a week ago was giddy as a child getting off the team bus and put in one of the finest performances you’ll see in a final. I was annoyed it wasn’t complimented with a winners medal . This kid probably sees stuff on a daily basis none of us could handle or have to deal with. And yet plays a sport he loves with such joy and relish . Besides Connolly , he’s the only other player on the Dublin team when he gets the ball , you think some thing special is on the cards . Legend.

7 Likes

Should see him in coppers at 6am after a match :joy:

2 Likes

Something Witty

A sight to behold :joy::joy:. Bleeding Nuclear , goes for a mirco sleeps for 15mins then BOOM goes full tilt again :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

One more to go!

6 Likes

Needed a vid compilation for Kerry but ■■■■ it , this will get you in the mood , hit full screen & whack up the volume !

3 Likes

The Singapore :eagle: has landed …

Dubs 2-16 …
The guardians - 1-17

Rmbr where u heard it first :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Was waiting for your prediction @SingaporeDub
If I remember correctly you got '11 final right !

2 Likes

Bit of nostalgia here

2 Likes

The Howard field :star_struck: ( go full screen )

McCarthy buries it into the net, what a score :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning ressers.

This is the day.

Let’s go get 'em!!!

13 Likes
1 Like

Its gonna be a long day, so I had me dinner this morning at half 6. :wink:

Good luck to the lads today!

11 Likes

No white smoke from Parnell Park ?

3-13 to 2-10

1 Like

Dont know why but have this feeling that one team is going to win handy, often happens in replays, hope the f … it’s us COYBIB

1 Like

Like i said already…they swung at the champs and missed. That won’t happen again. Dubs by 5 after a rollercoaster of a game. Cant wait.