All-Ireland SFC Final Replay, Dublin v Kerry, Croke Park, Saturday 14th September 2019, 6pm

Yeah I read that.

Never realised he was as well travelled with the biomass plants.

I couldn’t imagine him taking a high profile role…strikes me as a private person.

I saw him in 2014. (I think). He was walking with his son into CP. Not exactly a claim to fame. But at the time thinking it strange only a few years before he was waking in with the team as manager.

1 Like

A gent of a man

Don’t forget when he was caught on camera pissed as a fart at one of the winners banquets a couple of years ago . He’s a young lad , living his best life . Let’s not forget he’s a former young player of the year , footballer of the year and he’s still only 25 . Took a year out to progress his professional life . And not a week ago was giddy as a child getting off the team bus and put in one of the finest performances you’ll see in a final. I was annoyed it wasn’t complimented with a winners medal . This kid probably sees stuff on a daily basis none of us could handle or have to deal with. And yet plays a sport he loves with such joy and relish . Besides Connolly , he’s the only other player on the Dublin team when he gets the ball , you think some thing special is on the cards . Legend.

7 Likes

Should see him in coppers at 6am after a match :joy:

2 Likes

Something Witty

A sight to behold :joy::joy:. Bleeding Nuclear , goes for a mirco sleeps for 15mins then BOOM goes full tilt again :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

One more to go!

6 Likes

Needed a vid compilation for Kerry but ■■■■ it , this will get you in the mood , hit full screen & whack up the volume !

3 Likes

The Singapore :eagle: has landed …

Dubs 2-16 …
The guardians - 1-17

Rmbr where u heard it first :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

Was waiting for your prediction @SingaporeDub
If I remember correctly you got '11 final right !

2 Likes

Bit of nostalgia here

2 Likes

The Howard field :star_struck: ( go full screen )

McCarthy buries it into the net, what a score :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning ressers.

This is the day.

Let’s go get 'em!!!

13 Likes
1 Like

Its gonna be a long day, so I had me dinner this morning at half 6. :wink:

Good luck to the lads today!

11 Likes

No white smoke from Parnell Park ?

3-13 to 2-10

1 Like

Dont know why but have this feeling that one team is going to win handy, often happens in replays, hope the f … it’s us COYBIB

1 Like

Like i said already…they swung at the champs and missed. That won’t happen again. Dubs by 5 after a rollercoaster of a game. Cant wait.

For me coming on and keeping things moving is just what was required in the games before the final from Paddy, when Costello or Kev come on you expect them to be there to go for goals or run at the opposition but Paddy isn’t brought on for that role IMO. Anyway it just shows how we all see the game differently.

1 Like

Well ressers we go again today, up getting the breakfast in and waiting for the youngfella to get off work so we can head East to the holy grail. Come what may today, this is the greatest team I have ever witnessed and I have been around long enough to see a few.
I can’t wait for the pleasure of seeing them play again.
Hopefully the Dubs will turn up to :wink:
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day.
COYBIB.

11 Likes