All Ireland SHC Round 2, Dublin v Tipperary, Saturday 8th July, 5pm

Definitely not on TV. Anyone know what radio station?

Clare v mayo on…who makes such decisions

We haven’t a prayer. I really really hope I’m wrong

If you can handle the inevitable bias, Tipp Fm might be a good option: https://tippfm.com/

Think it’s on RTÉ Radio.

Perhaps for the last time this season let me use that immortal phrase shouted before every Dublin hurling game …

COME ON DUBLIN…

Just give them your best shot boys and see where it gets us we can ask no more than that, have a right go at them see where their heads are at

WTF with Dooley again!! Frigb puckouts

Game over after 7 minutes

Long way to go

Treacy seems to be doing very well

Back in it. Sounds like a great solo effort from O Sullivan for the goal. Not happy here on Tipp FM.

Back in this after great goal. Our FB line just about hanging in there. Callinan causing lot of problems plus great ball coming into him

Dreadful goal to concede.

Game over - suicidal stuff at the back. Laughable actually

What’s happening?

Case of what might have been. Tipp are there for the taking, but we’ve conceded 2 of the softest goals I’ve ever seen

Another crazy goal conceded because we can’t do the basics. Simple handpass in HB line mishit leads directly to goal.

The mad thing is that we’re actually competing well. Daft mistakes and 3/4 bad wides the difference

WTF Dooley. It is fn mad what he did for another Tipp goal. If Cunningham had even ounce of cop on he’d take him off. F all chance of that.

Dooley is a joke he should not come out for 2nd hal