Allianz NHL1, Rd 3, Carlow v Dublin, Netwatch Cullen Park, Sat Feb 15th @ 5pm

Going by match reports alone, that seems like the strongest 15 we’re using to date:

It is I think, but I’m not sure why the players we are using is so narrow.

Paul Crummy is another example of a guy who doesn’t seem to be getting an opportunity, yet he was one of our best in early Walsh Cup games.

1 Like

"Kenny keeps mentioning that there are 5-6 lads who had corrective proceedures over the winter, so i am assuming by that he means.

Sean Treacy
David Treacy
Darragh O Connell"

Sean Treacy and Darragh O Connell not around this year I gather. David Treacy and Barrett both back training - no word on others listed yet.

1 Like

Preaching to the converted there WiFi, I assume he is using what we have with the injured to come back in. As I’ve said I’d have widened the net before now but looks like Kenny is sticking. SHC in April is a last chance to put hands up.

Slightly worried that form players aren’t being picked but we aren’t at the training sessions so I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt atm.

1 Like

In theory there’s a lot right with that team. We’ll miss the goal threat from Dillon but hope keogh has a good game.

2 Likes

Regardless of missing Dillion should be beating Carlow with ease

1 Like

Danny out as well. The weather is awful here. Going to make for a scrappy one.

did you not advocate this earlier in the year ?

we’ll we doing well . it could be a tight one . conditions are terrible . that wind is a lottery.

not sure how much you’ll learn from playing in conditions like today

5 years from now with climate change you’ll wonder how many matches club or county will be played before March.

I suspect the game will be closer than some might think.

The Walsh Cup game v them was pretty much tit for tat.

there are 4/5 carlow hurlers who get onto most teams in my view. It’s never a pushover

this is dublin hurling 2020 not 2013

Hopefully know early enough in the day anyway

On…for now!!

Going to be a mess of A match if the weather there is anything like here.

100% rain in Carlow @ 5 according to the iPhone weather app. But how accurate that is for Carlow god only knows

They should postpone it now. Madness. Lots of other games gone anyway so refixes will have to be done.

1 Like

Being on TV probably aids it happening also

Call it off and be done with it. Players would only be at risk in that weather as would supporters travelling to it.

1 Like

dublin county board should step in and say we aren;'t travelling

1 Like