American Football League (NFL) 2019

Great player. Chiefs have been absolutely outstanding in the 4th down a lot tonight.

0 Likes

Colts defender there doing the chicken dance and they are 24-7 down. Clown.
After seeing the snow earlier its a pity we havent had a repeat of that Eagles Lions game a few years back.

2 Likes

First leg of the bet in easy, coyboys +7.5 next, can’t believe I’ll be shouting for Dallas, but hey, money talks…

1 Like

1 Like

He’s unbeleivable

0 Likes

Rams looking scary good here.
Their new stadium looks the business too. Same plan would look sweet out at Parnell Park seeing as money is no object.

1 Like

Cowboys really struggling here. Got done by two outrageously poor calls but just not getting anything going on either side of the ball. 23-7 at the moment but looks to be all but over at this early stage of the 3rd. Famous last words?

0 Likes

I have them to win it out at 12-1 from week 4 or something. Should have got them at a bigger price too. What I seen of gurley last year convinced me that if he repeats anything near that form this season they’ll be hard stopped. They’re a very complete team with Goff improving a lot this year too.

0 Likes

Dallas right back in it, been a great game

0 Likes

My two predictions were Saints to win it all Bears to make the playoffs. Did I bet on it though, did I f**k.
Rams have impressed me tonight though. Imagine a Rams-Chiefs Superbowl after whats happened this season already.

1 Like

Thought the scoreline didn’t reflect the game ( Dallas well in it ). I must have been watching a different game. But it’ll be a struggle now .

0 Likes

Eh, No

0 Likes

Get a stop here , td & 2 point conversion.
Big ask , but it’s the playoffs :man_shrugging:

0 Likes

That’s it . Some quality games lined up after this !

0 Likes

Half a point, half a bloody point… even when they lose they can’t do it properly for me sigh f*** the Coybows :frowning::frowning:

2 Likes

Just took them too long to get going. Hate them handicap bets for that reason, the half a point. It’s got me a few times.

On to tonight. I think the chargers are a bad match up for the Pats. I also felt when looking at the post schedule that this game had the least to offer from a neutral standpoint entertainment wise. Having said that the colts game was a dud and last nights game didn’t throw up too many surprises so we could be in for a classic! Unlikely. Really looking forward to seeing how these games play out later

1 Like

Weird feeling about this Patriots Chargers game .
Weather could have a big impact . Could be Gronks last game too.
Interesting side note too.

0 Likes

Cannot wait to see what the Patriots have up their sleeve tonight.

Roster wise the Chargers are comfortably better

0 Likes

Pats looking very commanding so far .

0 Likes

Big Bad Bill really showing his genius so far, incredible headcoach

3 Likes