American Football League (NFL) 2019

So far. So good. Pat’s throwing in a few wrinkles on offence. Long way to go yet.

0 Likes

Possibly a rout on the cards. Didn’t see this one coming. Patriots answering a lot of critics here

0 Likes

0 Likes

Eagles flying. 0-14

0 Likes

NO are rattled .

0 Likes

Eagles f***ed now. Two big defensive linemen are goosed. Great start, injuries killing us though.

0 Likes

Goosed altogether. Hit the skids after the 1st 1/4 and a stupid flag for sledging. Been at that all year. Muppets!

0 Likes

Huge turnover . Luck had to run out at some stage .

0 Likes

It looked ominous there Foles driving downfield to get the lead but the injuries, bad luck eventually caught up with them.
Championship games hopefully will be crackers.

0 Likes

Gutted. Injuries tipped the balance, overall just ran out of luck.

0 Likes

Well , who’s it gonna be today.
Tough call between Rams & NO.
Patriots Chiefs could be a free for all .

0 Likes

Pity that the patriots game is on so late

0 Likes

Just noticed that now , be a late night alright.

0 Likes

NO and Kansas for me.

0 Likes

This is so Gronk :joy:

Screenshot_20190120-162258_Photos

0 Likes

Rams & Patriots to win but hoping its a Saints Chiefs Superbowl.

1 Like

Rams Pats for me

My flutter for the evening is Gurley 2 or more TDS at 10/3. Enjoy the games lads

1 Like

I was looking for that exact bet in a boylesports shop earlier but no joy. I just have a gut feeling that the Rams are gonna rush in a few TDs tonight.

0 Likes

-20 celcius in kansas. Is that before or after wind chill? That has to have some kind of effect on players in such a stop start game. Not sure how used the chiefs are to that kind of weather but pats used to snow definitely. In such a tight game might be a defining factor

0 Likes

Rams fairly contained atm, badly needed that td. Hearing reports of complaints about the noise in the stadium , trying to block out Goff hearing McVays play calls .

0 Likes