Aspects of Irishness of which I am very proud

The boys and girls in blue. A credit to the nation. I hope they’re recognised when this behind us

5 Likes

Really powerful stuff by the Boys in Blue. The correct use of social media too. Kudos!

3 Likes

They’re flying up and down the Finglas Rd. the last 15 minutes. Don’t know what’s going on.

S’pose the Guards are too busy to deal with them now…

I meant the guards are flying up and down the road !

2 Likes

:wink:

There are times you think you are the only intelligent person on this forum ( the universal you not specifically you @Snowcat ):sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some of the videos going around are crazy. Up to 15 garda vehicles chasing some dirtbag. I am a proud Finglas man but the scum are starting to drag the place down again. And its younger they are getting too. Massive respect to the guards

3 Likes

As well as a gentleman

1 Like

Pigs flying? What next…?

Just read it was Mr Flashy and his chums being chased by 23 Garda cars!

Rammed two of them

Did they venture into the leafy glades of Glasnevin at any stage?

Glasnevin Avenue was renamed back to Ballymun Avenue while they were being chased down that road… So Glasnevin was not part of it

3 Likes

I really wish the likes of Paul Williams would stop giving these scumbags names like that.

Pick something they don’t want to be called, Mr Slaphead, Mr Buck-teeth or Mr Donkey Shagger.

You’d be a little less inclined to look up to someone called Mr Donkey Shagger if you were a young fella in the area.

4 Likes

Accelerated over the ramps in 2nd?

In fairness, Mr Flashy is an awful name, you’d have to be scarlet for him

Indeed. Signed me tricolour an all. Said it was a first for him! :hugs:

1 Like

Great rugby player, also.

1 Like
1 Like