Brexit

The bots are tuning in on us

This is gathering pace

1 Like

Oh noes…

3 Likes

Corbyn will never be acceptable even in a temporary role to enough MP’s to create a government. This seems like a very simple compromise. The biggest question then becomes will they attempt to run another vote on Brexit or a general election. Hopefully it’s a vote as that is the only clear way to get an answer as opposed to a general election to claim a mandate on Brexit in a 1st past the post system

1 Like

“Ireland had begged the E.U. for funding but they will not get a penny” - sure who wants sterling? They’ll get their funding in euros.

2 Likes

The Uk treasury is buying euros :thinking:

3 Likes

At least someone over there has an idea that they are going to be in a hard place very soon

1 Like

Literally every serious financial institution, including the Bank of England and treasury, has said how much damage this will do, but it is all dismissed with a snappy catchphrase or two. And the head of the Bank of England gets attacked for not lying about the effects. Mass delusion. If the opposition do manage to delay, I fear they’re playing into the betrayal narrative.

2 Likes

“First Evidence”

It’s clearly been the case for the last 3 fùcking years

4 Likes

What kind of sick prick do you have to be to constantly mock, belittle and bully a 16 year old girl with Aspergers

3 Likes

That is a neat summary of their hubris. No standards. No decency. For one thing, things can never be the same again, simply because the mask has slipped, permanently.

1 Like

All so they can keep their wealth off shore and pay bugger all tax

Good lord

I wonder have they any bit of marzipan left for him?

If the peace process is compromised via some manifestation of a border and lives are lost as a result (which is inevitable imo) then you’d have to think that British politicians will be an even bigger target than ever before given that their actions will have been totally responsible for any such loss of life.

2 Likes

Is Mark Bozza not Groucho Marx wannabe

More like Begbie I thought

1 Like

Nah begbie has a simple solution

2 Likes