Camogie 2020

DCU in particular should be doing more to promote Dublin players I reckon. Only 2 Dubs from panel of 29 involved with DCU.

Perfects the Dublin players are not good enough compared to the players from the country. UCD will always line out the best players .

Same in every college.county players on the bench and whipped off when mot performing,just watch a fitzgibbon game.

Nothing in it for DCU to ‘help’ Dublin players . Their onus is to go after and recruit the best, regardless of county . In all their teams across all codes Dublin numbers are low enough . Senior football, where we as a county are strong, is possibly better , roughly about 10 out of their 30 man panel who won Sigerson are Dubs . I will agree, that 2 is very very low .

Weather looking very bad for tomorrow :frowning:

Best of luck to all the Dublin girls and Colleges.

I see Marino Institute started successfully winning the Corn Uí Mhaolagáin tonight.

Hopefully weather will be ok.tough start for minors but would be a great boost if they could win.

Did the minor match go ahead ? No updates on the CB website, not even the team - doesn’t show much commitment to promoting camogie !!

We are Dublin are posting updates on twitter, they seem to be doing well so far

Agree - in comparison the Ladies Football had a well presented lead in across all social media highlighting the team announcement with their club affiliation and quickly done match report afterwards.

We Are Dublin are very supportive in fairness. But cannot understand how the team does not seem to be publicised anywhere.

2 Likes

Completely agree, there was no end to the posts about the football game last night, you would expect the same

Cork camogie tweeting

Maybe nobody volunteered

Surly the CB should promote it on their own website - I would have thought it’s a great opportunity to promote camogie.
The ladies Football board are miles ahead on this front.
I bet the CB would promote the match if it was one of the adult teams !!

Some result, great start for the minors beating Cork

Someone just needs to take ownership of it. It’s very simple really.

Good result for minors . Purcell Cup and Father Meaghair Cup finals at third level are both All Dublin affairs .
DIT v UCD
Trinity v UCD2

Great result for the minors - congrats to all involved , hopefully the disaster of last year is behind us !!
Well dobe to the college teams too - things are looking up !!

1 Like

Surly the CB should promote it on their own website - I would have thought it’s a great opportunity to promote camogie.
The ladies Football board are miles ahead on this front.
I bet the CB would promote the match if it was one of the adult teams !!

Great performance and result from the minors today.fully deserved in really bad weather.won both halves .led 0-7 to 1-2 at half time and ran out 1-12 to 1-9 at full time.well done to all involved and now have a great chance of getting to the semis.