Clickety Click - Room 66

There’s only 12 steps if you are in AA

And people thought we were bad here !

Just don’t mention that semi final against you know who or the whole place will go into meltdown.

Ahhh.

If them mayo lads tackling in those clips were dubs they would have been yellow carded like scully on sunday😉

Think Spewen has joined boards.ie

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057879121

DONTMATTER

Adverts | Friends
I think the extent of the financial doping is far worse than many people realise. It is a professional system which creates, develops and produces players through a system which involves highly paid coaches, trainers and is overseen by highly paid directors. This money comes from all of us regular GAA members, they then have gained huge sponsorship money off the back of the success bought by our money which means they can have a senior set up involving the huge backroom team of various coaches, world champions, physiologists etc etc
I was on a different GAA forum a few years ago and all what is happening now was predicted then. The financial doping has made it impossible for Dublin to fail, they have a professional set up in an amateur game. I will go into the financial doping in more detail when I have time. I first will just update a comparison list I created on the GAA forum I used to frequent that shows just how much millions upon millions can buy. The first list is of what Dublin won between 1990 and 2008, the second list is what’s been won since.

Between 1990 and 2008:

Senior
Football
All Ireland Senior Football Champions: 1995
Leinster Senior Football Champions: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
National Football League Champions: 1991, 1993

Hurling
Leinster Senior Hurling Champions: None
National Hurling League Titles: None

U21
Football
All Ireland u21 Football Champions: 2003
Leinster u21 Football Champions: 2002, 2003, 2005

Hurling
Leinster u21 Hurling Champions: None

Minor
Football
All Ireland Minor Football Champions: None
Leinster Minor Football Champions: 1994, 1999, 2001, 2003

Hurling
Leinster Minor Hurling Champions: None

Between 2008 and 2018:

Senior
Football
All Ireland Senior Football Champions: 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
Leinster Senior Football Champions: 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
National Football League Champions: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018

Hurling
Leinster Senior Hurling Champions: 2013
National Hurling League Titles: 2011

U21
Football
All Ireland u21 Football Champions: 2010, 2012, 2014, 2017
Leinster u21 Football Champions: 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Hurling
Leinster u21 Hurling Champions: 2010, 2011, 2016

Minor
Football
All Ireland Minor Football Champions: 2012
Leinster Minor Football Champions: 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017

Hurling
Leinster Minor Hurling Champions: 2011, 2012, 2016

That’s 20 titles between 1990 and 2008 and 43 titles in the last decade! That is crazy but it’s what financial doping achieves.

I learned a long time ago it’s impossible to have a rational conversation with an irrational individual. No matter what argument is put to them, they will not budge an inch.

Your best bet there is to just smile and move on.

He’s laying the groundwork for his summer radio appearances and series of articles, getting the masses ready to click on his links as it were.

EMc does not care for the truth, he repeats the same inaccuracies over and over again hoping to gain some sort of a groundswell in social media circles, yet he runs away when challenged by the likes of our man behind enemy lines in Tipp (God bless you sir!). He’s a self employed stringer who needs to sell articles to make a living, therefore he is hoping to create a scandal and to position himself as the valiant lone voice crusading to expose on behalf of the poor downtrodden folk of the rest of the country making him the authority on the subject and the go-to commentator on the issue. $$$$$ ka-ching!

The truth is he’s looking to create a market for his articles so that he can put food on the table and a roof over his head. Financial doping indeed…

Doesn’t he have a thing for Juve ?

Bit rich (if you pardon the pun) for someone who’s a cheerleader for Juve to complaining about any sort of doping

Financial doping would he ever go and ■■■■ himself. I hope he gets the clap.

That is amazing. How annoying for Spewan too :grin:

I was thinking a dose of galloping knob rot would be more suitable, but I’ll go with the clap!

Maybe both with a sprinkle of sypblis

Sounds nasty!

On gaaboards this posters a load of crap about dublin. Apparently our lads have “pretend jobs” jobs :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

https://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=27376.0

MONOPOLY

It’s a Monopoly! They have the Money. They have the infrastructures! They have all their Important games played at home. They are guaranteed a large amounts of fans at their game because all their games are at home. The main media outlets are in Dublin. The main Corporations are in Dublin. They have no debt! They don’t need to fund raise. The Super 8 was put in place to give the Dublin Punter more accessible meaningful games. The Super 8 for the bigger squads that can cope with injures, suspensions and fatigue. The GAA openly over support them because they NEED a strong Dublin.

It’s great for Dublin GAA. Every level is on a plate. From the full time coaches who are creating this conveyor belt of talent from underage to the players sleeping in their own beds the night before a game to the players having pretend jobs to the supporter getting on a Dart Journey for 15 minutes to get to a match.

XXL tin foil hat for that poster

Seriously, do your mental health a favour. Stay away from the Trump-esque fake news sites!

I love it when the whinging nutters lose their shit.

It’s fookin hilarious :joy:

It’s a cesspit of a forum. Dominated by a small number of miserable, doom & gloom, Dub hating gobsh1tes from Mayo, Roscommon and one particular miserable fkr from Kildare - Hi Dinny :upside_down_face: Not surprisingly these are Spewans biggest fans!

The GAA have conspired apparently to create a whole heap of unfair advantages for Dublin including the pretend jobs that you quote. The particular character who posted that is a Mayo fella who it appears lives in Dublin and believe it or not claims to be actively involved in Vincent’s. This fella who I’d imagine is middle aged hates all things Dublin with a vengeance. Strangely he lives and earns a living here. Go figure! It’s his kids I feel sorry for. Then again maybe they feel at home with the anti Dublin vibe that exists with some down in Marino :grinning:. Only joking Alan :grin:

I used to post there but other than having a look in every so often stay away. Why any Dublin poster would engage them is beyond me!

Sweet suffering Jesus.