Clump

Regardless of who started it etc he had ample warning of what was coming down the tracks and has responded abjectly. The dumb may not see this - or choose not to.

1 Like

They’ve not the best record of such things to date.

1 Like

Did you hear him yesterday “we first heard of this seven days ago” … I mean seriously if an Irish politician ever tried lying on that level they’d be roundly mocked

In fairness the man probably doesn’t know what planet he’s on a lot of the time. Though the picture of health per himself he might be looking to be certified before this is over.

1 Like

The Wuhan virology lab is the largest of its kind in China…I recommend anyone here with interest to do their own research. Chinese and Americans were jointly researching up until 2015 when the US congress shut it down…now that doesn’t mean such testing stopped…:the Chinese continued and the US military likely did too under the black book budget…

I think it’s not far fetched that something happened in Wuhan…in other words it mistakenly got out…

Not much Trump, but still very relevant:

Great article and interview. Fair play to him . He ll be a pariah in his own country but he has a moral high ground most of his detractors can t match. Read a great book last year “afghansty” on the soviet war in Afghanistan. Written by the former uk ambassador to there so not without agenda but still a fascinating read if that part of the world interests you.

Obviously got a few slaps …

1 Like

Xi just said ‘Be good, fat boy or (a) we won’t sell you any PPE and (b) the next virus we have, is a beaut altogether!’

2 Likes

Fucking scumbag

This fucker should done for wilful negligence

1 Like

Disgraceful…the federal government (Trump) is going to cause more deaths when lives could have been saved…”I have a feeling” I mean Jesus Christ

1 Like

He’s a thick ■■■■ who doesn’t give a shit about anyone other then his thick ■■■■ family

1 Like

ok, so we’re adding conspiracy theories to right wing shoot-em-up hang-em-high policing and economic views?

No I’ve read a scientific paper from 2015 on it.

on covid19?

look, here is proof that it wasn’t done in a lab.

lucky i can do my own research and it doesnt involve buying a roll of Bacofoil.

“I’m just asking questions”

2 Likes

yea the in a lab thing was always a conspiracy, theory, there’s something similar around everything like this. Foot & mouth, ever the skripals getting poisoned in the UK, people tried linking that to the UK’s chemical weapons base nearby. Fact is the markets in china are ripe for this kind of thing to the point where people have been expect this to happen for some time and i doubt actual biological weapons labs would leave it possible for something like this to happen.

1 Like

Look out for a book called “An Unexpected Light”

It’s ‘tin foil’, this isn’t America ya know, though it’s well known they are officially trying to take over the language everywhere in the world so that they can take over the world.

That’s grand so.

1 Like