Dublin Intermediate Football Championship (IFC) 2019

Only 15 teams in the inter championship does that mean no relegation

0 Likes

Looks like UCD are completely gone thankfully

0 Likes

Scoil and boughal in the same group…add in barrs and barrog imo one of those teams will win it

0 Likes

Last year the Bye was in the Senior B championship. It seems to have been relegated to Intermediate this year and will most likely continue to move down to Junior, Junior B etc as the years go by.

0 Likes

Having had a look at the teams in this, I would say Barrog and Boughal are probably favourites. Barrog have started the season with 3 wins in the league and made the final last year beating Ballyboughal along the way. Boughal 2/2 in division 2.

0 Likes

Finbarrs knocked boughal out not barrog but then barrog bet finbarrs. I’d go along with boughal and barrog as favourites but I’d add scoil and finbarrs to that can’t see anyone else other than one of them four teams winning it

0 Likes

Barrog beat Boughal in the group stages last year tho. I agree the above 4 are the real contenders but early league form would suggest Boughal and Barrog are favoured ahead of Scoil/Finbarrs.

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry I forgot about the group stage game. I wouldn’t be reading too much into the league form this early on scoil have had a tough run of fixtures at the start and I’d imagine finbarrs will be a lot stronger when all their hurlers are available for championship

0 Likes

0 Likes

Finians Newcastle and barrogs drew

0 Likes

Boughal beat Maggies…

0 Likes

Good to see someone had common sense and one team wore alternative jersies :grimacing:

0 Likes

No comment…:face_vomiting:

0 Likes

Haha lost in translation like a fashion show

0 Likes