St Maurs
Naomh Mearnog
Round Towers Clondalkin
Parnells
Kilmacud Crokes C

3 AHL 2 teams
7 AHL 3 teams
2 AHL 4 teams

Hard to call a favourite this early and hard to rule out any team not having a chance of winning it (unless Parnells cannot field). Towers have a few years experience in Senior B behind them, Maurs are on the up, Syls and Scoil were probably favourites last year and will be improved, Clontarf made the semi finals last season. So this should be a very well matched championship.

Scoil listed in the Senior B Championship also?

In the “proposed” gradings.

Something tells me we might have another Thomas Davis fiasco unfolding here.

Its a mistake. Marks went up Senior B. I imagine there would be a lot of complaints from other clubs in the championship if Scoil were just put up without making the final. Be as bad as Parnells just being thrown up a few years ago

From what I heard Marks requested to stay Inter and if that’s the case I would have thought Towers Clondalkin wouldn’t have been relegated from Senior B.

I also heard this afternoon from a cousin involved in coaching out there that Marks requested to stay in Inter. And it looks like it was accepted.

I wonder is this a first.

Have to say I’m disappointed to hear that.

And surely it can open a can of worms now, any team who made the knockout stages should be eligible to go up as well as Round Towers

What was the TD fiasco?