Dublin Intermediate Hurling Championship (IHC) 2020

Fingallians will be determined to stay up in Inter, Pats too after their downward spiral in recent years. Maurs / Isles my favourites for now.

Crokes
Erins Isle
Fingallians
Judes
Kevins
Marks
Maurs
Mearnog
Olafs
Pats
Sylvesters
Vinnies

Isles for me when they play to there potential they are a very good side

1 Like

You can never rule out Crokes , possibly Sylvesters (if they play to their potential ) two imo that could trouble Isles / Maurs .

Agree on Crokes but depends on their Senior B team’s progress. Sylvesters flatter to deceive too often for me to give them my backing, was surprised they lost to Clontarf this year.

Olafs are favourites for me. Like Towers this year they have lots of Senior B experience that will stand to them in this championship. Very unfortunate to be relegated in the league also with what must have been a record points tally to go down. Maurs started back in the gym early enough and had fantastic numbers going by the S&C coaches comments, they should kick on from last year. Looking at the teams in it there are lots of potential winners and lots of teams capable of beating each other. Hoping Pats and Marks are good for playing numbers in 2020