Dublin Ladies Seniors 2017

Just watched the documentary, it was very well made I thought. The coach, Ken Robinson, seems to know the dimensions of every pitch in the country!

he was s touch rain man alright.

Any time a new player is called up he is centimetre.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Love it!

Sorcha Furlong is the first name on the team sheet.

Great documentary in fairness, love the dog days are over bit at the end, this group losing another final may have been the fatal blow as a group. Great to see some behind the scenes coverage of the ladies game. Great year to be a Dub in fairness.

Replay of the Final is on tg4 now, the pace of that Dublin team is something else, could have won by a lot more.

Yeah, they threw away a hatful of scoring chances though and should have been out of sight by half time. I’d say Cork were watching it thinking that Dublin still get the big game nerves in a final and will be relishing getting another crack at them in 2018. I’d love to see this Dublin team beat Cork in a final.

I’d love to see any Dublin team beat Cork in a final.

Definitely seemed to be nerves. You’d hope the win will get that monkey off their backs and they can kick on now.

Haven’t played them in a men’s Snr All-I final since…1907!!

When does this kick off again ?

Considering they have won the league title already I’d imagine most if not all the players would agree it “kicked off” months ago
Currently the club championships are being played senior quarters are on the 9th of this month . After which the Dublin squad prepare for the Leinster final at months end with the All Ireland series , similar setup to super 8s ,to follow

Dublin will play Westmeath in the Leinster ladies senior football final on July 1. Then both teams will be put into the Super 12’s which consists of 4 groups of 3.

Also here are the Munster semi-final reports. It seems like Louise Ni Mhuircheartaigh go injured early on for the Kingdom. Thats bad news facing Cork now in the final.

Not sure where to put this but the Dublin Ladies Senior Football Championship Quarter-Finals are today.

FT 1-13 Foxrock Cabinteely v St Sylvesters 1-10
FT 1-16 Kilmacud Crokes v Ballyboden 0-10
FT 1-13 Na Fianna vs Thomas Davis 2-11
FT 10-16 St. Brigids vs St. Maurs 0-5

Na Fianna lost to TD by a point - 2-11 to 1-13

OH JEEZ St. Brigids 10-16 Maurs 0-5

Maurs intermediate champs last year.

Ouch