Dublin Senior B Hurling Championship (SHC B) 2017

I’m liking these graphics someone is making

Oper beat Boden by 6.

Senior B Hurling championship
Full time score

@plunketts_ie 9-21 @clgnaomhjude 0-9

@DubMatchTracker

Wonder have Judes stretched their panel too far this year? Their senior A team were well beaten also by Vincents.

Looks like it, that’s some score line

No stretching. 3 top players gone travelling will always diminish any team and we had to play senior B after winning intermediate with the better inters last year moved to senior A

you could equally have used a 5 point defeat from Crokes to say that was a more representative view of judes

Presume because county players not available

sorry - had forgotten about rushe!

and Kilkenny!!!

That was the reason I asked the question - was wondering if it was held up for him!

Pats Palmerstown 1-17 Castleknock 1-14

Raheny, Olafs and Parnells won tonight. Anyone know the draw for the semi finals

I think it’s Olafs v Raheny and Whitehall/Pats v Parnell’s

Raheny are having a fantastic season. Big improvement from them after getting out of the Inter championship last season

Serious win for Parnell’s v OPER 1.22 to 0.11. Have to fancy themselves going back up to A Champo. All home grown?

Few outsiders there.

13 of the starting 15 home grown 3 of the subs home grown 1 lad been with us 8 years of the 2 lads from outside coolock that started the game I think that’s the right mix
Of the 13 starters 11 won an under 21s b championship 4 years ago

Raheny and Olafs down to replay this Saturday. With the fairly dire weather we have been having the last few days and with Storm Aileen on the way, what happens if St Annes is called off and Pairc Ui Bhriain is playable? Does the game go back to Olafs again?

Hasn’t she been and gone?

Happy days.