Dublin Senior Footballers 2019

Is it back to being a known unknown again ?

Another twist in the story. This is unreal.

A forum? This is turning into a tabloid comment section when it comes to Connolly.

It ain’t much of a discussion, other than people proclaiming to be in the know or a pontificating pure rumour/nonsense.

End of.

If people aren’t interested, it will die out. There are plenty of other threads in the meantime for those not interested.

1 Like

There’s a lot of arseboxing going on here recently :grin: Hopefully Dermo / Diarmo / Dermoh has got loads of bouncebackability if he ever does want to make a return :grin:

The long gone days of Tommy Lyons! Jaysus!!!

I’ve started a new thread on Dublin senior football analysis etc for those interested

In fairness i think the broad consensus a few nights ago was to let all the DC stuff slide.

And then fullforward14 got involved with his source.

1 Like

And on that note let’s all move on.

Do you not see that you are equally guilty. You come on and post"Connolly will not be back this , end off" You don’t explain why or your source, I honestly don’t see any difference in your post and those that have posted they heard the opposite.

1 Like

That’s fair enough.

I don’t have a source nor am I claiming to have one.

But it is pretty obvious, we are 2 weeks out from first championship game and he is still playing club football… that’s why I said it

I am amazed at the patience of the mods in this. Someone says ‘Stop the needless gossip’ and someone else replies ‘No you stop’. It’s not just any panto…

Oh yes it is!

3 Likes

Sure now there is another thread about football, let the rumours run riot here😂

2 Likes

Good callW e need a thread for Rumours so!(No, not the night club and none of us was ever in it anyway!)

Is the other thread not for the splitters…

There will always be a cohort who think player x should start on account of what they did in the past. In reality in 2017 DC played very little intercounty championship football and stepped away for 2018. The reality of him playing in 2019 having not play any league was going to be very very slim. But if we make an all Ireland final this year some will still speculate he could be brought back for the final, have to live in the real world.

They only thing I’ll be watching in the Leinster championship is who is making the match day squads, apart from Gavin can’t see who will be the bolter this year. Interested to see how ROC is going and will he come back into FB line.

Huge news breaking in the other thread lads.

theres that many which one

1 Like

and that’s cool he’s not everyone’s cup of tea- Each to their own .

There is one selector I wouldn’t have within a hundred miles of the Dublin Camp either. So it’s all about one’s opinion really .

Greg Kennedy? Gotcha

Indeed. Posted after 2 hours sleep in 72 hours!

That said, there’s no point in texting me and asking me if DC is coming back again and again if you’re not going to believe me, still ask again and again, and still continue to post here with the same question. That’s not disingenuous. It’s fuckin nuts!

I need sleep again. GN

1 Like