Dublin Senior Footballers 2020

Have you seen Kiko Casilla?

4 Likes

Why do we need to limit short kick outs? I’d much rather see a keeper quickly restart the game with a 15 yard kick out, than watch him stand there for 20 seconds shouting at lads to make a run and then just run up and kick it as far as he can.

There’s nothing bloody wrong with the game, should be a bloody ban on changing any playing rules for the next years, I’m sick of them.

5 Likes

Big accolade available for the Dubs in 2020 and another chance to at least match another record set by the great 1970’s Dubs team

6 All Ireland finals in a row

Although modern Dubs aiming to win all 6… ridiculous.

Only other team to reach 6 on the bounce was the Kerry 00’s team but with the help of the back door that is.

:heart:

1 Like

“The look of loovve is in youur eyyss”

1 Like

In that case we better go for 7 on the bounce (at least), to rule out any false idea that they are on a par with us :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Saw this earlier. It’ll put a smile on your face. Pure genius.

3 Likes

Brilliant video but ruined by that hurler popping up. Let him get his own video …

Yes Id be all for that approach.

1 Like

Not working for me? :thinking:

Maybe they have you blocked😉

2 phones - won’t play at all!!

No idea why not. Maybe the owner has it blocked? I copy and pasted it from a FB post last night. I’ll see can I find the original and pm you it.

Cheers B :+1:

Not working for me either ,what match is it ???

8 Likes

I know David Clifford is only a young lad and some of stuff he is praised for is totally OTT ,but i can honestly say i have never seen a more talented footballer in any county than DC , he may be not the best outfield playet we have ever produced, but jesus a player who is worth the admission fee alone .

5 Likes

For me most talented Dublin footballer I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

without question. the man has no equal.

2 Likes

Connolly is in a different class to clifford, and Connolly has done it all, maybe in time the young lad will be up there with the greats , but not now, what was the nickname we we’r callin him a few wks ago

2 Likes