Dublin Senior Hurling Team 2017

KK pulled out of Walsh Cup because of squad numbers.

I think these cups are losing their lustre. They’re going to turn into U21/Colleges competitions soon.

Letting the colleges enter and giving them first choice was their death knell.

eliminating the colleges from those warmup challenge games or else insist the counties have first call not the college team would be a start anyways

That’s your opinion or you could even call it a prediction but one thing it most certainly isn’t is a fact. Having confessed to being an English teacher on a different thread you should understand the difference.

As for it being a good year, that depends on your expectations. Retaining division 1 status would be a good year for me. We won’t be competitive with the top teams in the championship but if we continue to blood young lads who show good character I’d be happy enough.

I am well aware of the difference thanks.

No, they didn’t. They are playing DCU at Dumore on Thursday night. It’ll be their U21 squad, as the seniors are off the team holiday, but they’ll be back in time to fulfill the 2 remaining fixtures

Who knows the next Dublin manager and selectors could come from this very page :grin:

Lol :slight_smile:

We’re all behind the players, I’ve no doubt some of them have good county careers ahead of them, but it’s really not ideal to be blooding so many at the same time. But there’s not much choice at this stage because for one reason or another a wealth of experience aren’t available.

Don’t quite know where to put this, Conal Keaney has had his Club County, Provincial and All Ireland medals stolen from his car.

That’s fxxking shocking ! Just saw his tweet . Like how would you shift these :dizzy_face:, melt them down or something ??

Yeh you’d imagine they’d only be of any value to whoever stole them if they melted them down

Why were they in his car? I wouldn’t leave a soiled nappy in the car.

Dermot Deasy had his stolen in a burglary a couple of years ago and I don’t think he ever got it back.

You’d imagine they wouldn’t have been left out in the car so maybe he was targeted , some scum out there :unamused:

Here the panel for tonights game according to http://www.dublingaa.ie/news/cunninghams-panel-for-opening-game

1 Jonathan Tracey - Na Fianna
2 Daire Gray - Whitehall Colmcille
3 Shane Barrett - Na Fianna
4 Fionn Ó Riain Broin - St Jude’s
5 Matthew McCaffrey - Lucan Sarsfields
6 Chris Crummey - Lucan Sarsfields
7 Seán McGrath - Kilmacud Crokes
8 Liam Rushe - St Patrick’s Palmerstown
9 Donie Fox - St Jude’s
10 Conor Burke - St. Vincent’s
11 Tomás Connolly - St Vincent’s
12 Fionntain McGibb - Setanta
13 Canice Maher - St Jude’s
14 Donal Burke - Na Fianna
15 Cian O’Sullivan - St Brigid’s

16 Gary Maguire - Ballyboden St Enda’s
17 Paddy Smyth - Clontarf
18 Mark McCallion - Kilmacud Crokes
19 Mark Kavanagh - St Brigid’s
20 Ciaran Dowling - Lucan Sarsfields
21 Ben Quinn - Crumlin
22 Fergal Whitely - Kilmacud Crokes
23 Caolan Conway - Kilmacud Crokes
24 Niall McMorrow - Ballyboden St Enda’s
25 Johnny McGuirk - St Brigid’s
26 Alan Moore - St Vincent’s
27 Sean Ó Riain - Setanta
28 Alex Quinn - Crumlin
29 James Holland - Ballyboden St Enda’s
30 Chris Bennett - Faughs

Anyone in Parnell?

About 300 hardy souls

I’d imagine most were relatives!

Christ - have you that many relatives???

300 - Jesus