Election 2020

A number 6, blazing saddles style!

1 Like

yes stephen, now f**k off

4 Likes

You’d swear Jim Allister wrote that headline.

Thankfully not many listen to him either.

1 Like

These kuntz and there little leadership contest. Please let AK get it so that they finally implode and dissolve.

I hope somebody new gets it and rebuilds the party. I’d like to see a stronger left wing party choice that doesn’t have the suspicious odour of explosives and kneecapping.

2 Likes

Your posts are normally intelligent but that one wasn’t. All over this planet, there are political parties who have violent pasts. SF is not the only party here that has. You have probably already voted for parties who have a whiff of cordite in their origins. Labour should fold its tent and join the Doc Dem’s if it wants to build a left voice/vote.

4 Likes

Careful now :joy:

We really have got the best collection of clowns as elected representatives . But do you know what - maybe we get what we deserve …

convicted terrorists , baboons in kerry , the toff elite and another party who gave more backhanders then the mafia

we reap what we sow - we elect gobshites , gangsters and terrorists . we deserve every bit

4 Likes

Jesus lads, youse are so overly defensive about the shinners!

I object to former terrorists being elected. And please don’t raise any nonsense about the war of independence - that’s not the same.
Sinn Fein would have more credibility with me if they ditched them . until then I can’t vote for them. I don’t vote FG or FF either but they’ll never get my vote hanging onto the dinosaurs

Yes. I have voted SF in the 1990s. With reservations. But their IRA links clearly turn off many people. A left wing party without such baggage would be a good option to have for the electorate. I’m interested in a government that treats people decently and personally dont really care who is involved as long as it happens.

Utopian nonsense: the figures indicate a booming economy therefore all is well; beatings will continue until morale improves.

4 Likes

What’s the obsession with having a left and right party? I don’t think either work…somewhere in the middle taking what’s good about both ideology is where we need to be.

1 Like

Just out of interest how many current TDs are convicted terrorists?

I can’t believe they’re going to go into a grand coalition- SF will clean up next election.

Does that include politicians whose choices in power caused people’s deaths?

1 Like

There it is again in case anyone thought I was exaggerating previously :joy:

It’s a good point.

3 Likes