@DITGAA 0-16 (16)
#Allianz #Gaa

Another free & now DIT lead!!

Result:

@UCDGAA 0-17
@DITGAA 0-19

#FitzgibbonCup ¼ Final

#UCDvDIT #Allianz #Gaa RT

Good win for DIT, any of the dubs play well ?

Jaysus that’s a great win for DIT, UCD knockednout ucc who were fancied I thought. Some of the dubs must have played alright!

Coaching teeth! Derek Brennan is the manager. Great to see two Setanta lads There!

Anyone got a list of clubs of the Dubs are from. I know a few of the obvious ones but good to see the full list

Correct in that a few cuala boys would be playing for UCD . Jake malone and con two for certain. Not sure about Cian o Callaghan and Colm Cronin if they are still in college.

There are 10 Dublin players involved with DIT and DCU. Between that and Cuala being All Ireland champions and still in the competition, maybe I’m not as depressed as I was last Sunday. We just need to start getting it right for the county team and it could be interesting times ahead!!!

BHendricken Mearnog
Luke Kelly and Fintan McGibb ( wait for it ) Setanta
Johnny McGuirk and Eoghan Dunne Brigids
McClelland Lucan
Sean Keating crokes
Eoin Darcy … dunno

Great results last two days for Dublin hurlers. DCU vs DIT in semis. DCU hot favourites I’d imagine but good for these players to get this exposure. UL put up a huge score line today.

The county team will be grand. Gilroy’a plan appears to be to get the best out there and let them fight it out. The wider and stronger the base is, the stronger the first 15 will be. It might take him a year but without the amount of decent hurlers we have, we can’t really avoid having a decent county team.

Darcy is otooles I think
Conor Ryan is craobh
Sean Brennan aswell cuala but didn’t play tonight with the game on Saturday
Great to see McGibb back after injury

Forgot Conor Ryan there !!!

I know that was slagging @parnellshurler Great to see Finno back his 1st competitive game and another solid game for Luke Kelly…

McClelland only a sub seems a bit surprising.

Also not a single Dublin player on the UCD team or subs??

There’s a couple of the Cuala lads who would be in there if they were available.

Granted though still very limited representation in college that’s has strong Dublin hurling profile in its vicinity.

UCD is for culchies. (only joking - agree).