Internet & GAA Trolls

I reckon he doesn’t give the square root of two fcuks TBH

Of course he doesn’t he has his fan base and has regular work but at some stage the narrative will change against him. Let’s see how crude he is then.

Trump would make a more interesting GAA journalist than MacKennna though.

This has not ended well for Wooly

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

He got a reasoned reply from a teacher but she got derailed by a proper troll. After she got exasperated by his sexist arguments he said “I see you are a Mayo supporter”

That’s the level the prat will for ever aspire to.

I wonder will sports joe .ie put up a story about this …

Interesting that its a worthless bit of tin when Dublin win it but its the holy grail had Mayo or someone else won it in the last 7 years .
This is what it boils down to in regards to “fans” outside of Dublin

Kildare’s victory didn’t stop the grumpy tweets from our special friend. Maybe this will cheer him up :wink:

2018-07-02-08-48-13-233932508

are those the teats that he was tweeting about?

No.

Pretty sure they are the treats he was talking of.

But you never really know with him, do you?

:doughnut: :doughnut:

actually he drunk tweeted “teeths”

But the “state of IC football” wasn’t decaying when Kerry were hammering pretty much everyone for years, and with catch and kick and solo runs past and through non-existant defenses? Or when Kerry and Tyrone won 8 out of 10 All-Irelands with Tyrone changing the game with swarm defence and double sweepers? Or when Tyrone and Armagh won every Ulster title between them for about 12 years? Or when Donegal introduced the Pol Pot Regime and Year Zero football?

No, it only started when Dublin won their second All-I title, and the people’s champions in waiting failed to satisfy the masses. And the Cinderella Linear Champs got robbed in 2011 and disappeared down a rabbit portal. And Kerry have thus far failed to fulfill their ancient and nationally institutional role in restoring the natural order…

Had to laugh when i saw this , lots of subtle references to us thrown in here . I wonder what the equivalent ad is for counties outside of Dublin :wink:

Noticed that myself when i seen it first.

James Horan really doesn’t like Dublin. He wrote this on Saturday.

Sure what else does he have to write about, now that his former charges are all away off on Achill Island for the summer with their buckets and spades?

Everyones non favourite sugar-water salesman should ■■■■ right off. Shitebag writing for a shite paper.

It’s not 100 miles away from some of the opinions in here. I think there’s nothin to get too annoyed about in it, even for the usual population/respurces thing which he himself debunks by looking at the underage.

Looks like our pal Danny again

https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6208241