Irish Examiner - GAA Articles

Good interview, and some insight on JG, very enjoyable

Wonder why Cork football is where it is, have a look at the CIT team in the County SFC, spot the Corkman …

Cork IT: M O’Reilly (Clonmel Commercials, Tipperary); C Ó Murchú (An Gaeltacht, Kerry); S Fitzmaurice (Brosna, Kerry), B Sugrue (Renard, Kerry); DJ Murphy(Gneeveguilla, Kerry), P O’Sullivan (Valentia Young Islanders, Kerry), K Fahy (Clonmel Commercials, Tipperary); D Daly (Fr Casey’s, Limerick), K Murphy (Kilcummin, Kerry); S O’Sullivan (Templenoe, Kerry), M Bradley (Aghabullogue, Cork), P Clifford (Fossa, Kerry); C O’Keeffe (Newmarket, Cork), D Culloty (Newmarket), C O’Shea (St Mary’s, Kerry).

Subs: K Hegarty (St Michael’s, Cork) for K Fahy (40), P Óg O’Shea (An Gaeltacht, Kerry) for D Culloty (45), D O’Donoghue (Dromiids Persse, Kerry) for C O’Keeffe (50), J Carver (Kanturk, Cork) for P Clifford (55).

Douglas: B Boyle; D Sheehan, D Sweeney, K Hayes Curtin; D Murphy, S Wilson, N Walsh; E Cadogan, C Kingston; S Powter, K Conlon, B Collins; S Collins, E O’Sullivan, L Dineen.

Subs: S Kingston for L Dineen (45), C Collins for S Collins, M Harrington for E O’Sullivan (both 60).

Ridiculous carry on. Absolutely ridiculous.

Hence they are known as KIT. If this was in Kildare and they were all Dublin players, well… And then you have TOSé slagging off Cork footballers. Kerry’s arrogance and lack of any regulation in the last 20 years knows no bounds.

Surely any Cork lads in CIT would be playing senior championship with their clubs, not saying It’s right or I agree with it but It’s the same as UCD up here

UCC in the SFC as well, will post the match report if I see it . The CIT win was not expected - I’m told .

some very good articles there. but even judas dined out with jesus.

I’d be thinking that too on Cork lads

Thanks Dubincork for posting these, saves me the hassle searching.

Don’t forget our banned list.

Excellent piece and when you couple that with the Viktor quote on the wall shows what this team are striving towards.

Really good read and a rare insight into what makes Jim Gavin the brilliant manager Dublin is so very lucky to have. Thanks for posting link :+1: