League of Ireland

Sniffing around the new Saudi money wasn’t a consideration?

Hope this happens. I really hope it does. He’ll be eaten alive.

I heard he is taking the Chelsea job :joy::joy:

How many times a year would he get to play against Dublin teams?

If the premier division stays as it is with Limerick and Bray dropping out and Galway replacing them with UCD (i won’t be including UCD here in my figure as they have no fans) he will have at least 12 fixtures against Dublin sides. 4 each against ourselves, Pats and R*&#rs. Thats assuming they don’t meet any Dublin teams in the cups.

Will that mean he won’t be on the telly repeating the word “intensity” over and over again during GAA matches?

Ah bollix

Good news for “United” anyway, a narrow escape

Bray are a disgrace

https://twitter.com/BrayWanderers/st...87859086016513

Bray Wanderers FC
:heavy_check_mark:
@BrayWanderers
Bray Wanderers have reluctantly decided to listen to offers for any of their players. Given the club’s inability to guarantee wages until the end of the season, it’s only fair to give the players an opportunity to secure employment elsewhere.

5:43 PM - Jul 3, 2018
108 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

https://twitter.com/SeanHeaney96/sta...88817287442432

Bray Wanderers FC
:heavy_check_mark:
@BrayWanderers
· 2h
Bray Wanderers have reluctantly decided to listen to offers for any of their players. Given the club’s inability to guarantee wages until the end of the season, it’s only fair to give the players an opportunity to secure employment elsewhere.

Sean Heaney
@SeanHeaney96
Any chance of telling your players this. Absolute shambles!!!

5:47 PM - Jul 3, 2018
112 people are talking about this

Bray aren’t a disgrace. They’re a great little club who constantly punch above their weight. The disgrace are the land grabbing scum that have bought the club and the complicit FAI for allowing them to do so and ignoring the protests by Brays fan base about these owners.

Don’t lose sight of what is going on here. This is a deliberate policy of the owners to run the club so far into the ground that it is no more and force the council’s hand into selling the ground for their development.

Feel terrible for the fans of Bray and their players, yes even Gary McCabe, :grin:. Nobody deserves to be treated the way the players have been. Some giving up their professions to be pawns in this game the owners are playing.

Fran Gavin is an absolute disgrace. Surely there is nobody in the history of Irish sport that is so inept at their job? How he is still employed really is damning indictment of the FAIs distain for our national league.

Delaney has little to do with the league. That’s Fran Gavins brief and has been for sometime. Fran Gavin is by far the biggest inept gobshite in the FAI

Delaney would have appointed him no ? Or at least had a role. JD surrounds himself with yes men

In that sense yes he’s responsible but when has anyone ever been removed from the FAI. It’s a closed shop.

I see a lot of people complaining about the licensing process. The licensing process is sound imo. It’s just not being implemented properly by the likes of Fran Gavin and his cronies.

If Delaney had any sense he’d offer Brian Kerr the role of looking after competitions. But Brian Kerr is too much of a football man for the FAI

I’d rather Kerr oversaw the underage structure tbh.

At the end of the day though there’ll be no serious reforms within the FAI until JD and his buddies fùck off

Big point for Bohs tonight , 3 horse race for the relegation playoff.

Couldn’t make it due to work but have been told that we were full value for our lead but true to our form this year we gave away a sloppy equaliser and hung on a bit towards the end. Supple with another good game apparently

I see Bray haven’t paid their players since the 25th of May.

How can they get away with that again?

Fran Gavin only takes his head out of the sand when Dundalk get the the Europa League group stages and he can claim credit for it

Take a bow Fran

It was quite obvious Bray shouldn’t have been given a Premier Division licence and yet he stll went ahead and gave them one