Marching On Together - The Leeds Thread

Would agree with that, I thought Huddersfield were playing the better football but on present form, you’d have to go with Fulham.

One less derby to worry about!!

Well… if you think supporting Leeds is a vocation, spare a thought for the poor fans of Carlisle United. Some of them I’m sure made the almost 700 mile round trip to St James’s Park, Exeter for the 2nd Leg of the League 2 promotion play off game last night. Trailing 5-4 on aggregate in the 90th minute, Carlisle United equalised. The game seemed destined for extra-time when Exeter clinched victory in the 5th minute of injury time.
700 mile round trip, a mid-week game, heavy rain most of the day…

…and they had to Settle for nowt! :grinning:

Monk gone…

Big loss to Leeds.

Good luck to him, he did a good job.

With Cellino being finally bought out earlier in the week, I was hoping for a bit of stability in the club … Stupid me, I should’ve known better :sob::sob:

From what I can gather he was looking for a 3 or 4 year contract and the club were only offering a one year extension on his existing deal which seems crazy after the turnaround in the clubs performances under his management.

Same old Leeds, if there’s a way to make things hard on the team they do it!!

Off to Crystal Palace, I reckon.

Spin coming out of the club certainly putting the decision solely down to Monk …

Middlesboro & Norwich also reported as interested but Palace & Premiership football would be favorite

Norwich have just appointed Daniel Farke. He was on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here last year.

Good manager, big loss.

Former Boro recruitment chief Victor Orta was reported yesterday as set to move to Leeds as technical director and their former manager, Aitor Karanka is already being mentioned as Monk’s possible successor. .

Farke off… really?

The life of a Leeds fan. Fucking hell.

Be positive. Thankfully Mourinho can’t get the job. So at least we will continue to play football.

I hope so … but on the other hand David Moyles is available :scream:

You’d really want to be very hard up to offer Moyes a management job now, with his record. Opps… did I just say that? :worried:

Don’t even joke about it … :rage:

Definitely - Radrizzani talking about the Club not being held to ransom by anyone and stating that Leeds were anxious to keep him - the inference that Monk was making unreasonable demands. Big blow. Genuinely annoyed about that.