Marching On Together - The Leeds Thread

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of him … heading to Google!!!

Google probably hasn’t even heard of him.

This seasons fixtures were just announced this morning. Opening fixture on the telly away to Bolton

As well as the Leeds game away to Bolton on 6th August @ 4.30 their following games are also listed to be shown live

Sunderland away 19th Aug @ 5.30 & Notts Forest away 26th Aug @ 5.30.

Do Leeds have any home games this season?

Saving them for the end of the season & the push for promotion :grin:

Can’t really get into the footie until after the “Real Championship” finishes but a good start to the season so far for Leeds.

Here’s some live on Sky dates for your diary:

October
Sun 1: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds United (12.15pm)
Fri 27: Leeds United v Sheffield United (7.45pm)

November
Sat 4: Brentford v Leeds United (5.30pm)
Sun 19: Leeds United v Middlesbrough (1.15pm)

The flip side of that coin is that I’ve been getting into it from pre-season!! :anguished:

I know I shouldn’t but it’s been a great start. Christensen (sp?) seems to pack a wee bit of a no-nonsense attitude, given his comments after Wood left for Burnley. The team is playing attractive (and so far) successful football, and as any self respecting Leeds fan would, I’m prepared to get totally carried away and subsequently crash in flames!!

Alioski looks as if he has something about him and could be a real addition. Cooper is also showing well at the centre of the defence. The team were excellent at Forest, with Roofe up front, but the addition of Lasogga, Grot (what little I’ve seen of him, he reminds me of Wood) and Cibicki will hopefully mean that there will be further good options. Reasons to be optimistic.

Don’t forget Saiz. He looks way too goody be playing at this level

Saiz who?

Saiz @BohemianDub that’s who :grinning:

Jaysis :joy::joy:

5-0 Home win, 2nd in the table & season ticket sales pass the 20,000 mark…

I think I need to lie down :grin: :grin: :grin:

I watched the highlights on sky and there wasn’t one highlight in favor of Burton…so i looked at the match report and Leeds had 30 attempts on goal vs 1!

Top of the league! :grinning::grin::smiley:

I’m astonished by the goal difference. Leeds used to always be in the minus :joy::joy:

Wood will not be missed Saiz me!

Dare we dream???

Dare we wake up?