NHL 2018 QF, Dublin v Tipperary, Parnell Park, Sunday 18th March, 3pm

Dublin v Tipp 3pm Parnell Pk 18th March

Whats the craic with tickets for this?

If you have a ticket they will let you in

QOTW contender?

It will certainly be all ticket and I wouldn’t be leaving it to the van in the lane to get mine …

They are up on sale on tickets.ie. No print at home that I can see. Maybe best through supervalu.

I wonder will there be a few changing their minds about traveling to Galway? This hurling fixture was never on the agenda when original fixtures were set! Be great to see a big Dublin support for a change!

If anyone is stuck for a ticket give Bart a shout. I think he’s the Galway Supporters’ Association’s main man in Dublin.

Send me on your ticket and I’ll print it for you…

15 euro in supervalue
20 euro on the day

Fair play to them - that’s supervalue!

No Seamus Callanan for Tipp will be of some help for Dublin. Bill O Carroll will sleep a little easier in the build up to this so!

Cheers the for the heads-up on this. That’s my GAA fix sorted for the quick visit home this weekend.

You think?

Couldn’t see this being a sell out.

Prob not but get it early and cheaper anyway. If weather turns again it won’t sell out.

They need to keep this tight and mirror the first half performance they had against Wexford for the whole game. I suspect we will be without Rushe, Barrett and Connolly. Probably Dillon too, although I am just basing that on what lads here are saying. I am not sure what is up with Whitely or Boland, they weren’t in the squad yesterday either. Someone needs to check down their couch for all these missing hurlers.

There is the basis of a really good team here, especially with the performance of some of the new lads like Smith and Hayes, but they need back up too.

There’s back up coming after this weekend! 5 or 6 lads I think! :grinning:

Let’s hope Dillon, Boland and Rushe are available. Would be great to see where we are at this time of year with as close to summer 15 as possible. It will also be be great to get over the ‘Cuala excuse’ after this weekend.

We beat Tipp by 12 points in Parnell three years ago at the start of Cunningham reign…