Copenhagenv Apoel Nicosia
Dundalk v Legia Warsaw
Dinamo Zagreb v FC Salzburg
Steaua Bucharest v Manchester City
Porto v Roma
Ajax v FC Rostov
Young Boys Bern v Borussia Monchengladbach
Villareal v Monaco

If anyone could be so kind as to record the Celtic match today, and share it with me via dropbox or any other means so I can watch it tonight, that would be smashing.

I’m out of the loop all day and won’t be able to watch it live. Ideally I’d like to avoid all knowledge of the result before watching.

Much appreciated.

Did ya go to the play?

Would like to for the craic. I remember going to see The Celtic Story in The Gaiety 18 years ago, and it was actually very well done for what it was.

Rangers will face Celtic in the semi-final of the Scottish League Cup, while Championship side Greenock Morton will face Aberdeen.

Poor from Celtic tonight. Borussia M’gladbach deserving winners.

Watching the Barca game the other night and was very disappointed with the Celtic support. Used to be that they were lauded everywhere. The other night they booed and whistled at every opportunity and threw a lot of stuff on the pitch. At one stage a plastic bottle barely missed Neymar as he took a corner. Getting too like the neighbours for my liking.

In fairness there was always a ‘lower element’. Perhaps it’s the decline in ambitions/quality more than anything that has people upset. No longer much notion of really competing with the best in Europe. That and recession

The big pity is that towards the end of the game, at one point the Celtic fans were blasting out one of their songs (game well over as a contest) and when they’d finished their song, the Barca fans gave the Celtic fans an ovation.

Exhausted but satisfied!

Hail! Hail!

CL qualifying draw made. Celtic drawn to play Linfield or a San Marino team (Linfield will presumably beat them).With the 1st leg in Belfast on the 12th July :open_mouth:

Sure what could go wrong?

Where could I get a ticket for that?

Don King Promotions perhaps? :smile:

This one will split the Irish rugby supporting fraternity …

Now you mention rugby, can’t say I’ve ever heard the Parkhead faithful ever sing Ireland’s Call … maybe those nice Linfield boys will sing it for them :grinning: :grinning:

McGregor as warm-up for this, and Roy Keane wrestling with JMG

Rangers knocked out of Europe by Luxembourg’s 4th best team … you just can’t bate Luxembourg this weather!

Ha! Was that their German team, or Belgian, or French, or wha?

Rangers now sponsored by Easy Jet … in and out of Europe in 90 minutes … :grin: