Tech Support... for morons, bellends and dipsh*ts

Yes please.

How big is the display screen?

5.5. Plenty of real estate.

Anyone here using a MAG box to get an IPTV subscriptions as opposed to a Android streaming box. If so whats the benefit of just mag box? cheers

Hi again!!!

:slight_smile:

I use a MAGBOX box, and never used an android streaming box, although, I must admit, I don’t know the difference. I love the service in my MAGBOX

Pay a decent amount for the service, but it’s worth it considering what I used to pay to SLY for their services back in the day!

Cheers Rochey… we should call this thread Ask Rochey! :wink: I had an IPTV app on an android box with a sub, now it was one of those non branded ones boxes and the streaming was only ok. But the app is unstable and the EPG is cat. I keep coming across this

So I’m thinking as this purposely made for IPTV streaming without all the bloatware an android app would bring. I guess ya get what ya pay for. I might look directly across the sea for a decent supplier.

I’ve a mag 254. It’s for the most part, pretty perfect!

Get Vader Streams as your IPTV sub , it’s unreal .

Cheers. This is me favourite thread! Like TK MAxx and lucky dips ya always get nice little surprises. I take it you are subbing from that service?

I am , I did a recheck & reckon I’ve now over 1000 channels from all over the world in 720p & 1080p.
Sky sports , espn , bt , bein , Irish channels , English channels , American channels , all the sky movies .
All the kids channels too . Running it off Kodi on the Nvidia Shield

Nice Retro Lamp @Unbelievable

@Tayto, you could phone Sky and ask them when they plan to introduce this into other countries, such as Ireland, Cork, etc…

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42815603

We need to sort broadband here first. Big hopes for SIRO coming soon in my area.

ah yea - i thought i’d heard about that. That’d be ideal. Can you sign up for Eir Sports only, no interest in BT sport or any of that gubbins.

@Tayto have you seen this?

used that for boobs and dragons last year - it’s good but they don’t have eir sport on there?

Are you only interested in watching the GAA ?
What about GAAGO ?? They allow you to watch the games later .

Pretty much gaa only really yea, well six nations also.

That looks the job. Will they have the eirsports matches? … if so that’s perfect, just want to watch again when i get back from games or for when i can’t get to a game etc.

I think they have every game going . Now , from the looks of it it’s a pay per view job with each game being a tenor . I’d get the league pass , I’d say it would work out cheaper in the long run .
Get yourself Saorview for the six nations , cheap indoor aerials work with a decent booster in them if you still can’t put up an aerial or dish outside .

so you can use the catch up service in ireland but not the live stream?

they don’t make that obvious and could sell a lot more lasses if they did!