2021 Munster Senior Football Championship

• 2021 Munster SFC draw

Quarter-finals

Clare v Kerry

Waterford v Limerick

Semi-finals

Tipperary v Clare/Kerry

Cork v Waterford/Limerick

Tomás Ó Sé is expecting a traditional final in Munster, and if the Kingdom are “mentally strong enough” they should claim provincial honours

Yerra just like last year Tomas…

I fancy Kerry to reach the Munster final.

This has Cork-Kerry in the final written all over it.

I had to laugh when someone on a video said 5 teams could win the Munster Football title this year. It is true that Limerick ran Tipperary extremely close last year with only a Conor Sweeney last second side-line kick away from appearing in the final but It just happened to break the right way last year with Cork matching up with Kerry in the semifinal.

If Kerry ended up facing Tipp I don’t think there would’ve been a shock on the cards and the Kingdom would run out double digit winners based on the poor defensive mistakes we saw against Mayo.

For a change. :grin:

Sad truth is that the gap between Kerry and the rest is huge. Beating Kerry last year was great but it was a smash and grab in the pissing rain and Kerry were poor.

A fantastic win for Tipp on a historic weekend but Kerry are the only Munster team with a realistic chance of competing for Sam. How I hope I’m proven wrong but I can’t see anything except a Kerry win in Munster.

A traditional Munster final? That’s what it’s called now! :sunglasses:

Youd love Clare to do a job on them.

2 Likes

Would break my hole laughing if Clare did them over again 29 years on

1 Like

Peter Keane would have to emigrate

As the oul fella reminds any Kerry man he meets, they’re currently the 3rd best team in Munster

4 Likes