2022 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Cork have a tradition of trusting young. Deane, O hAilpin, Corcoran, Gardiner, Darren Ronan etc all thrown in out of under 18. Only last guy didn’t work out.

Loads of talent.

Agree underage going well. Transfering to senior has to be got right, like limerick have done.their management haven’t impressed me.

Indeed a tradition . Their most recent tradition is being flops at senior in both codes if we’re being honest .

Ciaran Joyce will be a superstar.

Won a Harty Cup medal playing CB when he was still in TY.

1 Like

Chronic underachievers relative to the talent and popularity hurling has in Cork

No question about that

1 Like

They are underachievers with talent & we’re underachievers with less talent.

Great stuff

4 Likes

No question, frank assumed they’d always win a few a decade and didn’t copy kk’s structures.

1 Like

He’s outstanding for sure.

He looked a better 6 than Ben O Connor to me.

1 Like

4 Likes

@Tayto can we get Liam suspended or something please?

8 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I love dem langers

1 Like

I know Davie is big headed but :joy:

2 Likes

I knew you’d like that one.

1 Like

Doing great work with the camogie & there is no Dublin job for him to chase. I think he is a perfect fit for Cork :joy:. Might not be far enough from Clare though for the legitimate mileage.

1 Like

He wasnt with camogie last weekend as he was on rte doing clare game when cork were playing waterford in camogie.

He loves dem gurls se he does.

6 Likes

Aaron Shanagher scored a hat trick for club Wolfe Tones on Sunday morning. Aidan McCarthy played for Inagh/Kilnamona. Was one of Clare best players last year. Could be option for last 15/20 minutes.

2 Likes

Definitely was putting the moves on the dublin county board a few weeks ago.maybe their playing hard to get.

They’re staying put