2022 Club teams seeking new manager

Any club team seeking a new manager feel free to post

Howya Davy.

12 Likes

What ya looking for Davy? €40k per year plus diesel on top and a meat based meal after each session before the drive back to Clare?

Have all teams got there management teams sorted. Any new faces in different clubs.

Fast Eddie gone from Cuala?
Heard a famous name was doing some sessions

Was up there last weekend anyways. Love of the baaaaayyyyyyys

Surely they’ve too much cop than to give him it?! I’d say he’d love it though.

I presume so. He was up at the launch of some kids coaching programme I believe

1 Like

Anyone listen to the Tarmonbarry junior manager from Roscommon motivational rant doing the whats app rounds? - Hilarious

1 Like

Any changes in the following Senior Hurling A championships management teams? Or have all remained the same. This years hurling championship should be a cracker.

Crokes-
Na fianna
Cuala
Lucan
Ballyboden
Jude’s
Vincent’s
Craobh
Brigids
Plunketts

Eddie gone from Cuala
Travers gone from Boden
McCrabbe & Chester with Craobh and Ger Ryan back involved

2 Likes

David Curtin in Boden
Eddie was coach in Cuala. Twomey staying on I think
Jude’s as was

3 Likes

Derek o Reilly smiley involved aswell strong management team

2 Likes

JJ Doyle in with Cuala now too

Instead of Eddie B??

Eddie long gone.
Bulfin & JJ Doyle there now with Davy making an odd appearance

Cumann Baire Setanta are now seeking applications for the position of a Senior Hurling Manager/Coach for the AHL2 team. The team has had a successful couple of years where in 2021/22 they won the Dublin AHL Division 3 title back to back, thus gaining promotion to AHL Division 2 , with the team also competing in the Dublin Senior 3 Hurling Championship for the upcoming 2023 season.
The initial term of the position is for 2 years subject to an annual review by the Club Executive Officers.Expressions of interest for this position are now invited to be submitted by email to our Club Secretary.
secretary.setanta.dublin@gaa.ie

1 Like

€30k and a car yeah?

1 Like

Good job for anyone to get their hands on

1 Like