2022 Leinster Senior Football Championship

Won the All Ireland in 1995 after being relegated.

1 Like

Double header in Croker on the 15th.

Final down for sat 28th at 6:30

Big day for the pubs. Champions League final on that evening as well.

And the Heineken Cup final as well from Stade Velodrome in Marseille, busy night alright

Crazy to clash with them.

Heineken Cup final ko at 17:45 as well.

No Irish team playing in either

Dubs won’t be in Leinster final either

It’s down for 5 on gaa.ie with the Munster final at 3. You’d think they’d switch them given that Munster won’t be in the Heino final.

1 Like

Confirmed for 5pm

Meath game at 4pm

Neither game on T.V I heard.

1 Like

What’s the story with GAAgo ? Is that reverted to overseas only and do they show all the games ?

Show some games that aren’t on tv in Ireland for a fee. Ec. Cork v Clare was on it and New York v Sligo a couple of weeks ago.

The games available to overseas subscribers are only the ones on television in Ireland. These can’t be accessed on gaago if you’re in Ireland

Possible that’ll they’ll show one or two on gaago though.

1 Like

Ok so a possibility Dublin v Meath might be on GAAgo if not on Rte ? I m not sure I ll actually get to Croker for that one. Cheers rebels

Yeah there is a chance alright. You’ll have to pay the tenner or whatever the fee is for it. Doesn’t seem like they’ll be on tv though.

Not even sky?? That’s bonkers.

Sky showing Dublin hurlers that weekend

2 Likes

Kildare nor Meath were on GAAGO this weekend, if the semis are not on folks living abroad who subcribed for the year are being screwed, this weekend in footbal they showed 3 of the nine games,not great for 120 euro

2 Likes