2022 Winter Olympics

Is it all downhill for him now?

(I’ll get me own coat so…)

1 Like

On a slippery slope with these puns, now.

Skating on thin ice

Snow joke when the pun police show up.

Snowflakes :roll_eyes:

They think we’re taking the piste with the puns.

1 Like

That won’t cut any ice with them

Toe-curling.

Hasn’t been snow puns for ages. So long now it made Al pine for them.

1 Like

That’s right. I’m in up to my thice in the way this conversation is drifting, that’s what sled to this situation. I would go on but avalanche date with a cool cat at the local café. Wouldn’t want to luge’er, better get me pallets n crates on, innuit…

1 Like

Our bobsleigh team just never got going.

DWoPGysXcAAEezt

4 Likes

'Hon Tommy

14th out of 95 finishers

1 Like

And he wasn’t even in the team, he was just heading back to a massage parlour at the other side of where the course was to try to find his wedding ring before the missus woke up.

I know they’re big into their winter sports around Helsinki but 95 Finishers in the race is a bit ott.

To be fair which teenager hasn’t confused their medication with their elderly grandparents angina tablets

4 Likes

Can we just ban the feckn Russians already? As a country, they’re basically trolling the rest of the world.

1 Like

She says she is “happy” but “emotionally tired” after the past week.

Grandfather isn’t Eamon ‘Tired and Emotional’ Dunphy by any chance :grin::grin:

A 15 year taking drugs probably under duress , it’s child abuse. Allowing her to continue the final nail in the coffin of the idea the IOC is serious about tackling doping. Only a complete ban on international sport for the Russians will start to combat this issue. Not the only country at it but they seem to be the worst.

3 Likes

They’re consistently caught and like you say giving these to a 15-year-old is a disgrace.

How does it work that she is allowed complete but if she wins a medal there won’t be a ceremony?

Being 15 is nuts. Olympics should be for adults who can provide their own consent to compete

6 Likes