ST FRANCIS GAELS CABINTEELY-NA GAEIL OGA
LUCAN SARSFIELDS-BALLYBODEN ST ENDAS
RAHENY-ST MARKS
BYE-WANDERERS

Raheny 1-11 St Marks 3-08

Balinteer beat Thomas Davis

Lucan conceded to St Marks yesterday

Oops! Did you forget that you would enter a score for the game? :joy:

We had a bye last weekend. We beat Na Gaeil Oga 3-13 to 0-7 the previous game but the result isn’t appearing yet!

St Francis Gaels 2-11 St Marks 4-13, decent game

My back and hsmmer are still sore a week later! the 2 late penalties put a shine on it but marks deserved it over the game no doubt

Wanderers and St. Francis Gaels/Cabinteely drew last night.
2-12 to 3-9.
Wanderers were 4 down at half time, took the lead early in the 2nd half, then conceded 2 goals and a few points to go 7 down with about 10 to go, before having a stronger finish (1-4 with no reply) to level it at the end.

Were St Francis not supposed to play Tolka Valley Harps last night in championship?

Double fixed. The championship game was postponed - i think the way that group has gone the remqining grouo games may be dead rubbers?

Back in the league today against Raheny we bounced back - was 0-9 to 1-6 at half time, finished 3-15 to 2-11 in favour of cabo

Wanderers beat Ballinteer by 1 point yesterday.
Score was something like 3-7 to 1-12.

Good win for cabinteely v ballinteer today - i think that guarantees us and marks into the play offs against the top to 2 in div 11n with one game to go?

Anne’s can still get 2nd spot by my reckoning?

If teams finish level on points then its results between the teams. Annes can’t catch us mathematically even if we lost our last game to shankill since they lost to marks, and we beat them.

I guess it might be possible mathematically for annes to go ahead of marks but i think that would require marks to lose twice in their 2 remaining games v james and davis, and also for whatever issue seems to have arisen in the game v good counsel working against them (the results page says its with the ccc but no further details), but given how the season has gone for marks that seems very unlikely - annes would have to won all remaining games too?

If annes finished level on points with both us and marks, then as both of us beat annes, annes would finish 3rd, we would finish second, and marks would finish top. I don’t think annes can go ahead of us on points though at this stage?

No, but they can finish 2nd is what I said. If the table is up to date and correct that is.

If teams finish level on points then its results between the teams. Annes can’t catch us mathematically even if we lost our last game to shankill since they lost to marks, and we beat them.

I guess it might be possible mathematically for annes to go ahead of marks but i think that would require marks to lose twice in their 2 remaining games v james and davis, and also for whatever issue seems to have arisen in the game v good counsel working against them (the results page says its with the ccc but no further details), but given how the season has gone for marks that seems very unlikely - annes would have to won all remaining games too?

If annes finished level on points with both us and marks, then as both of us beat annes, annes would finish 3rd, we would finish second, and marks would finish top. I don’t think annes can go ahead of us on points though at this stage?

Marks beat Gaels on sunday. Marks/Counsel game is null and void according to hill 16

Marks beating st james gaels and having beaten annes (i dont think the annes result is reflected in the league table yet) puts them out of reach of 3rd then i reckon, by the looks of things.

So assuming the counsel result stays null and void, we would need to beat shankill and marks would need to lose to thomas davis in order for us to finish top of the league, but otherwise marks would finish top and we would finish second.

What happens if teams finish level and the head to head is a draw? Points difference I assume? Also if a walkover is involved it goes to a playoff?

Given the amount of walkovers and relative score differences in 13 v 15 a sides, i don’t think points scired/conceded differential ever matters. If both teams are level and drew with each other in the game between them, i think that’s a straight playoff situation!